Random Thoughts....

Even better, what is this strange phenomenon 'girls' you people talk aboot?

I got my speeding ticket today (I posted about it a while ago) 61km/h in a 50km/h zone, $230 fine and 3 points (out of my 5)....

Hidden, that blows... I feel your pain. That's way too much for 10 km/h over the speed limit. Here it would be about half the price, and if it was a cop they wouldn't even pull you over for that much.

Crazyjeeper, I effin' hate you man, stop bringing up that fact! We don't really seem to have cameras here either, but the status of it is unclear.

Hidden, that blows... I feel your pain. That's way too much for 10 km/h over the speed limit. Here it would be about half the price, and if it was a cop they wouldn't even pull you over for that much.

Crazyjeeper, I effin' hate you man, stop bringing up that fact! We don't really seem to have cameras here either, but the status of it is unclear.

you can donate to the HH ticket fund :p

It was a camera hidden under a hilux :S

So the Sox just beat Tampa Bay and are going to the World Series...and it's going to get real awkward soon. My roommate's from Philly.

:unsure:

So the Sox just beat Tampa Bay and are going to the World Series...and it's going to get real awkward soon. My roommate's from Philly.

:unsure:

I don't really care much for baseball, but I've really hated it lately.
Observe:

Big city baseball team with 2nd highest payroll beats big city baseball team with highest payroll and suddenly it's the greatest thing ever. Meanwhile, some plucky otherwise minor team (Colorado, Florida) comes along and plays ball for a little while and then slips right back into ignominy.

It was a camera hidden under a hilux :S

Thats a weird one.

I got a letter today from the department of transport or whatever the hell they call themselves saying I was up to 9 demerit points and if I incur another 3 I lose my licence for 3 months. It'll be a more cautious and reserved Red_Bull who takes to the streets of Adelaide from now on...:)

I got my speeding ticket today (I posted about it a while ago) 61km/h in a 50km/h zone, $230 fine and 3 points (out of my 5)....

OUCH! I feel for you! Same ticket in .nl would set you back 36 eur and no points on your license.

there's a pretty awesome rainbow here. it makes me happy to see nature being beautiful.

crappy cellphone pictures to follow later

Currently i'm auditing the network of a social work organisation, and it's pretty ancient here to day the least.... The most recent stuff is over 4 years old, server-wise at least. Running SP-less Netware 6.5 and Windows 2000 SP4, both are over 3 years old. We're gonna have a lot of fun getting their network up to current spec, if they decide to go with us.

Currently i'm auditing the network of a social work organisation, and it's pretty ancient here to day the least.... The most recent stuff is over 4 years old, server-wise at least. Running SP-less Netware 6.5 and Windows 2000 SP4, both are over 3 years old. We're gonna have a lot of fun getting their network up to current spec, if they decide to go with us.

that's nothing! on my previous workplace(where I worked until a year ago) the newest technology we had were Pentium 333Mhz computers with Win95 on them. It took them until early 2007 to give all sales guys an EMAIL address!!!! Before that, in the middle ages we used facsimiles

It's weird... every time I exercise, I feel better than I ever usually do.

Is this the case for anyone else?

^Yes.. Exercise releases endorfin that makes you feel good (i think)!