Random Thoughts....

I know this is more of a technology help forum question, but since we're on this topic, is there a problem with using RAM that's a lower speed standard than the mobo? I ask because the motherboard I now have uses the DDR2 1200 standard, but that shit is expensive.

My closest competitor just closed up shop and disappeared over night. I have not only won our little battle (which I knew I would) and get stick my signs up in his windows, but I get to laugh at him and the landlord seeing as he was only 1 year into a 10 year lease.

Grade A c***...

becksfishfingers_450x296.jpg

I'm such a wild-child, party-hard, live-on-edge character. Saturday evening, I'm single, and what do I do? Pull my keyboard apart and clean it. Oh yeah.

Well my evening was spent hanging out with friends and blowing stuff up. Glass bottles + petrol + duct tape = massive mushroom cloud of fire. :D

On a related note I want to give a big hug to the man who invented dark beer. Where's that 'I am drinking, I am drunk' thread when you need it...

Hairs grow on your head? You should have that checked by a doctor. I mean, on the shaft seems odd though probably no big deal, but the head?

On a different tack. ...

Now 'we' own the Banks will the government make the execs have the same 2% pay rises as other Government employees?

No hot water in my building tonight and I'm freezing my ass off. When I'm really cold a hot shower is the only cure, and I'm shit out of luck tonight.

I was going to go out, but I guess I won't since I can't shower... that's how anal I am.

I believe I've finally worked out my personal theory.

Here it is :

In person, Americans are wonderful people. Funny, intelligent, generous and always up for a chat. This was brought home last night on the train, when I was sat (building some lego, oddly enough), and an American woman started up conversation. She was great to talk to. I've never met an American (in person) I didn't like.

However, put them on TV or on the internet and it's more of a mixed bag. Whilst some will be just as lovely (everyone here, for example!) some are predisposed to be arseholes. Which describes the internet in general, not just Americans, really.

What you encountered is that rare beast - the American with a Passport! I agree with everything you say though, my mate is married to a lovely American lady and my daughter's teacher is American and really nice too.

What you encountered is that rare beast - the American with a Passport! I agree with everything you say though, my mate is married to a lovely American lady and my daughter's teacher is American and really nice too.

It's not our fault the State Department wants to give us a colonoscopy for a damn piece of paper! Besides, I hold that they're still massively unsecure, and that I ought to be allowed to travel freely.

ARGH!
I hate it when my Team Fortress 2 records don't get saved. I have totally broken my Pyro points record twice now and it hasn't got saved. I have really got almost 20 points more than the record in Steam says I have got. :shakefist:

I am a stats freak :mad: