Random Thoughts....

I love Rock Band only because of the Drums. I let my friends fool around with the button mashing and singing, but the drums are what I'm all about :p

Same here. I love Rock Band drums, plus it helps teach you to keep time properly.

Man my friend is good. I went round his house, and coming home I will now be going to see Oasis live at Wembley Stadium, on the 9th July.

He has always loved them, and has always told me that he will get me into them, so this is looking hopeful from his point of view. I'm not so sure yet, but I do remember that it was the Wembley gig that seriously got me into Muse.

Oh, and his face when he heard they were doing another night (he couldn't make the other dates) - just an hour or so after he was telling us how annoyed he was he couldn't go and how awesome it would be if they did another gig on the 9th... :lol: Should be fun.

Congrats, Oasis are ace.

Small tip, don't go in a minibus. ;)

Oddly enough, more than a year after stopping posting on Yahoo! Answers, I got a message this week.

And it was a death threat. From a person with no answers and no asked questions. And I kept wondering since that "what the f*** was that all about????"

This dork at work asks me if one of our coworkers has said anything about him cause he really likes her and blah blah gets really weird and says somethings about relationships and stuff like that. I didn't have the heart to tell him while teasing her about him and his obvious crush she said ick, nor that she "spent the night" at my apartment a few weeks ago.

Can we get that again in some form of understandable English?

One of his male coworkers has a crush on a female coworker. Susurrate teased the girl about the guy having a crush on her, causing her to say "ick". He didn't tell the guy about the teasing or the ick.

One of his male coworkers has a crush on a female coworker. Susurrate teased the girl about the guy having a crush on her, causing her to say "ick". He didn't tell the guy about the teasing or the ick.

He also didn't mention that she was teasing his ick in his apartment a few weeks ago.

Oddly enough, more than a year after stopping posting on Yahoo! Answers, I got a message this week.

And it was a death threat. From a person with no answers and no asked questions. And I kept wondering since that "what the f*** was that all about????"
A spelling mistake?

Season 7 starts filming in December...

15dhd5.gif

Bring back Cheryl and dump Vivica sucks Cox.

^ Love that GIF... :lol:

I thought Curb was over already... last season wasn't the funniest bit of TV to me. I don't like Vivica A. Fox, but didn't much care for Cheryl either. Cheryl is one of these bitches who knowingly married a guy that seems to piss her off with everything he does, that just makes me angry... it's always Larry this and Larry that with her.

MELBOURNE WHATS THE SCORE ?
MELBOURNE MELBOURNE WHATS THE SCORE ?
:lol:

I've got a cracked heel, how am I suppose to bust a move on the dance floor tonight with that?