Random Thoughts....

racingfan1

In other random thoughts I believe I've found something strange about Halo 3's online multiplayer. My theory is that guests of account holders are intentionally screwed over to make them want to go out and buy their own Xbox, online subscription, and game. I was playing with some friends last night and I was relegated to playing on the guest profile. After a while I started noticing a pattern with frustrating deaths. For example: I came up behind another player and threw a grenade, then blasted them at point-blank range with the shotgun, and then whacked them with the weapon. They survived that and were able to turn around and kill me with an identical blast from the shotgun. Even when the grenade went off they still survived. Stuff like this happened nearly every time I went head-to-head with a non-guest.

So in an attempt to keep it scientific I switched profiles with a friend so I was the 'normal' one and he was the guest. Same teams, same map, same weapons. Only this time I was winning nearly every one of those close encounters. Within just a few minutes I even managed a killing spree. And guess what? He complained of getting screwed over just as I had before.

Bungie, you suck!

Really? I've never had that problem. My friend always complains he's the one getting screwed and he's the one with the account. Although, I have noticed in oddball, I can't get points for crap.<_<

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
I noticed the unfairness the most on social slayer if that makes any difference. Other modes like capture the flag seemed perfectly fair for the guest. I was just pissed off that the same number of shots from the same gun almost always ended up with me on the losing side.

powah

I noticed the unfairness the most on social slayer if that makes any difference. Other modes like capture the flag seemed perfectly fair for the guest. I was just pissed off that the same number of shots from the same gun almost always ended up with me on the losing side.
Maybe you're not pro enough

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso

Ottobon

Car(s)
2 Rust buckets and a confused 1999 American.
when i grow up i'm going to openm a orgy house in navada, and it will be badass. I think we can havge a room for skinny young people and all the full expelation will occur there. I can't wait to grow up, i'm a tpoys are us kid.

do such houses exsist? i really want to go right now.b

Quiky

Super relevant and trendy avatar
STAFF MEMBER
when i grow up i'm going to openm a orgy house in navada, and it will be badass. I think we can havge a room for skinny young people and all the full expelation will occur there. I can't wait to grow up, i'm a tpoys are us kid.

Do us a favor, don't drink and type.

Homer_Bart

Car(s)
2007 BMW 320i
Much better than what happened with another dear member of the forums :p

In other news, I'll be having my Chinese O level papers soon.

In other other news, I just feel like saying a huge THANKS to FinalGear for this space in the internet it has given me all these years :D
And no, I'm not EMO :<

:lol:

smib

is a big honkin' homo
Car(s)
2010 Mazda3
Jeez, why don't you just blow Viper while you're at it, freakin #$$%^*%^#@$#$.

Last edited by a moderator:

mclarensmps

Car(s)
'11 KIA Forte Coupe

/facepalm

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
I think that there is definately some inherent madness creeping into the site due to lack of TG and FG, I know TGA is on at the mo' but there have been some seriously weird posts just lately (and not by me for a change, no wait there was that one. ...) er. ... Cobol74 trails off, goes home. ...

racingfan1

I think that there is definately some inherent madness creeping into the site due to lack of TG and FG, I know TGA is on at the mo' but there have been some seriously weird posts just lately (and not by me for a change, no wait there was that one. ...) er. ... Cobol74 trails off, goes home. ...

Has anyone noticed that this insanity that has indeed creeped into FG is insanely funny when you've just woken up and can't see properly? I'll assume it's the same for drunkedness. :lol:

Or is it just me?

PaperBiro

Car(s)
a Veloster

You're talking about me right? Yep, a lack of TG combined with increasing stress in my life has grown in what can be described as an "interesting" sense of humour.

Just look at my insanity test score! It wasn't nearly as high as when I took it for the first time a few months ago.

Crazyjeeper

NickGyver
Car(s)
F150, CJ7, Mustang GT, Tenere, Griso
You're talking about me right? Yep, a lack of TG combined with increasing stress in my life has grown in what can be described as an "interesting" sense of humour.

Just look at my insanity test score! It wasn't nearly as high as when I took it for the first time a few months ago.

That test is too long :p

KaJuN

Disco Inferno
Car(s)
Mini Cooper S, Landy Series III, Vulcan 900 Custom
I'm 22.159090909% insane. :blink:

New high score!! :banana:

klankymen

BLT Master
Car(s)
plastic Japanese iPod dock on wheels
Random thought:

I hate Monday.

I love monday.... I fucking hate weekends, always so busy, gotta work, gotta fix stuff, gotta be a carpenter, can never wait for the week to start so I can play CS, drink beer, go shopping, and watch fifth gear all day long.

Jacobfox

Car(s)
VW GTI 4-Door (MKVI)
go die. Mondays are hell.
9-11 work
11-3 class
3-5:30 work
5:30-6:30 Hindi discussion section
6:30-7:30 Economics Problem session
7:30-8 Dinner
8-3AM Economics homework, Math problem set, crying myself to sleep.