Random Thoughts....

No, it's just your sleep-deprived state making you think that you're smarter. I know from experience.:lol:

When I'm only sleep-deprived I don't feel smarter. It's only when I'm also hungry that I feel that way... As soon as I fill my stomach I feel sleepy and lazy. ;)

When I'm only sleep-deprived I don't feel smarter. It's only when I'm also hungry that I feel that way... As soon as I fill my stomach I feel sleepy and lazy. ;)

Fine...your sleep deprived and food-deprived state.<_<:p

Why are mainland asian guys so fucking narcissistic? I don't understand it. Every time I go to the bathroom on campus, there's always asian kids standing in front of the mirror messing with their hair and checking themselves out. It was to the point of absurdity yesterday that I actually started laughing; I was in one of the big bathrooms at the main campus building; there's a lineup of like 10 sinks and mirrors, and 8 or 9 of them were all standing in front of the mirrors toying with their hair. Is it a genetic trait or something? I just want to wash my damn hands but they're all in the way!

Why are mainland asian guys so fucking narcissistic? I don't understand it. Every time I go to the bathroom on campus, there's always asian kids standing in front of the mirror messing with their hair and checking themselves out. It was to the point of absurdity yesterday that I actually started laughing; I was in one of the big bathrooms at the main campus building; there's a lineup of like 10 sinks and mirrors, and 8 or 9 of them were all standing in front of the mirrors toying with their hair. Is it a genetic trait or something? I just want to wash my damn hands but they're all in the way!

Just say very loudly, "aw fuck I pissed on my hands again" and walk towards the sinks with you dick hanging out of your pants, they'll probably get out of your way after that.

^^your post made me think of this excellent video! :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63bWYFGBTuE[/YOUTUBE]

Great video.:lol:
I loved his t-shirt. Glad to see I still have some Mandarin skills left...:mrgreen:

Last edited:
Managed to chop a small portion of one of my fingers off at work.... again. I cut the skin off the middle knuckle of my pinkie finger pretty much down to the bone while putting some glass away. I kinda laughed when I did it while the guy next to me just about passed out.

Argh.....I'm stuck in Bangkok and I can't continue with my holiday :( I'm happy that I'm not stuck in the airport at the moment though.

I was just reading about the situation there, hopefully they can get the protesters straightened out so everyone can get going. :(

Argh.....I'm stuck in Bangkok and I can't continue with my holiday :( I'm happy that I'm not stuck in the airport at the moment though.

Bummer. Mind you, the airport is nice and shiny and there are plenty of shops to look around...

Ha, my sister is away for a month which means we actually won't go over our download limit.

and I :lol: at your new avatar too Watto.

I :lol: at my new avatar.

Looks like he's going to hurl. :lol:

Edit: How can I block Pedrocas' signature picture? It's really odd and disturbing. :(

Last edited:
You only download 200GB on 2mbit? Why are you being nice to them :<

I was just reading about the situation there, hopefully they can get the protesters straightened out so everyone can get going. :(

Yeah I hope so, but we have been informed that the Red side and the yellow side are going to clash tomorrow, which mean that we are going to stay for a another night. (I forgot which side barracks for which I just remember the colours).

Bummer. Mind you, the airport is nice and shiny and there are plenty of shops to look around...

They have actually evacuated the airport so haven't been able to get close apart from see it when we arrived. I would have to say it does look so much better than Melbourne airport, but most asian airports do.

I am suppose to be in Singapore now :(

^I have a 3MB connection and have a limit of 100GB, which I nearly always reach on a monthly basis.