Random Thoughts....

I'm looking for things to download right now.

I pity you all. I have a 64mbit connection (symmetrical up and down), with no monthly bandwidth limit, and I pay 8? per month!
Student housing FTMFW

We got evacuated from our classroom because of renovation work and were sent to another classroom. And then guess what my "smartie-pants" classmates decide?

Get the f*ck out of there.

I don't really give a damn about the absentee marks that we get for each of the classes that we skip (major repercussions only for 10 non-justified ones, and I've only got two), my parents don't have trouble with stuff like that, but our teachers aren't so reasonable. And I'm waiting, tomorrow, for repercussions on our heads after what we did today. We skipped three classes (two Programming classes and one English class). And our English teacher is quite crazy.

We got evacuated from our classroom because of renovation work and were sent to another classroom. And then guess what my "smartie-pants" classmates decide?

Get the f*ck out of there.

I don't really give a damn about the absentee marks that we get for each of the classes that we skip (major repercussions only for 10 non-justified ones, and I've only got two), my parents don't have trouble with stuff like that, but our teachers aren't so reasonable. And I'm waiting, tomorrow, for repercussions on our heads after what we did today. We skipped three classes (two Programming classes and one English class). And our English teacher is quite crazy.

You're 17, so presumably, you are in high school? In my school, you can have basically AT LEAST 3 absencies per course, and since we have to churn through 75 courses in ~3 years, it kinda adds up...

Im way into triple digits :D

You're 17, so presumably, you are in high school? In my school, you can have basically AT LEAST 3 absencies per course, and since we have to churn through 75 courses in ~3 years, it kinda adds up...

Im way into triple digits :D

At least 3 allowed???

And yeah, I'm in high school. Actually, I'm finishing high school next July.

Cars need to be purchasable in boobs. I have no money and I have boobs and I want cars. How many boobs for a targa?

Cars need to be purchasable in boobs. I have no money and I have boobs and I want cars. How many boobs for a targa?

Psst, http://forums.finalgear.com/general-automotive/random-thoughts-automotive-edition-30047/

And I don't think even GM would have a special "Mastectomy offer" for its cars. Though after it goes bankrupt, who knows. Maybe a nipple for a Cobalt, and up from there.

I really hate filling in forms on paper, especially when the there's an electronic version that some dolt in an office screwed up.

Last edited:
And I don't think even GM would have a special "Mastectomy offer" for its cars. Though after it goes bankrupt, who knows. Maybe a nipple for a Cobalt, and up from there.

Yeah, that wouldn't be a good idea. Can you imagine what would happen to them if they start letting people finance with boobs? You start having women put tits down and before you know it GM will be tits up!

Last edited:
Yeah, that wouldn't be a good idea. Can you imagine what would happen to them if they start letting people finance with boobs? You start having women put tits down and before you know it GM will be tits up!

:drums:

Although a little stoned now I'm quite confident that even in total soberdom this is a pretty damn funny post. Congratz.

WTF happened in India ? :|

EDIT: Terrorists ran into tourist hotspots and started killing people. :blink:

Being a clean freak sucks ass.

I just spent 10 hours cleaning my tiny 700 sq. ft. apartment, and I had already cleaned the bathroom yesterday. :wall: