Random Thoughts....

WTF?

Why on eath would somone use my nickname to get Paris's attention ?.

It was a prank...
They wanted to make danno look bad by giving him ur sn, because many people on this forum aren't exactly patient with your 11 year old spelling.
I have a seven year old brother who can spell much better than you can. You misspelled two stupidly simple words in a single sentence. Earth is Earth, someone is someone.

Maybe watto already had sex with her and she's just resting?
Anyway:
Yesterday I saw a red Miata (first generation). This is just sad, isn't it? I only saw a Miata 3 times, and it's always the same car...this shows how crappy is the situation is for sports car here....no cheap options.

I looked online to see how many miatas for sale they had in brazil, and I only found one....and it was red too....ahahhaha

must be the same one...

good thing I got 2, just for me :mrgreen: ones a 92 and the other a 93....the 93 is waayyy funner to drive though. much lighter, sounds better...and it has alzenis. oh oh...and shes getting a 6puck clutch along with a 8lb flywheel this week (have clutch, flywheel has been shipped) weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cant wait to rev her up with it...argh, I need a gf

WTF?

Why on eath would somone use my nickname to get Paris's attention ?.

Heh, don't worry about it too much. We were just horsing around. You came to mind because, well, you can be a bit noobish sometimes. :p

Don't take it personally or anything; we just like to joke with each other here. ;) (take my title for example)

It was a prank...
They wanted to make danno look bad by giving him ur sn, because many people on this forum aren't exactly patient with your 11 year old spelling.
I have a seven year old brother who can spell much better than you can. You misspelled two stupidly simple words in a single sentence. Earth is Earth, someone is someone.

Its mainly because I rush my typing and usually forget to check my spelling , punctuation, grammar etc.

erorr, erorr :lol:

God this weather is ridiculous. So far it's been

Thursday - 38
Friday - 41.3 (it was still 38 at 9PM!!)
Saturday - 40.7
Today - 41.8 (Currently it is 12AM and still 30.6)

My power bill is going to be huge!

Celcius.

:lol: ...wait, really?

anyone see epic movie? i heard it SUCKED. TURBOASS

i could tell it would suck when I saw the trailer, anyone with any sort of judgement could figure that one out

Random Thought: Yay! My family is buying an 2002 E46 3 series BMW.

On a side note: God I sound like Izari.

Today was a shit day; one of the worst I have had in a long time.

I really hate having to work with student therapists. I am still in training myself, but good christ, this woman wielded the tools of therapy like an ape with a hammer. No, worse than that, she did exactly the wrong things.

Anyway, long story short: I ended the day feeling like I was drowning in Fear. Please note the capital letter, it was not a mistake. This is not fear; fear is something you experience towards spiders, snakes, the dark or pickles. This is Fear, the primitive physiological reaction that doesn't realize that we are no longer huddled around a fire and worried about abnormally large cats in every shadow. This is the Fear that has no stimulus (thanks again to my idiot fellow student) and I was tossed in right after she managed to strip away all my defense mechanisms.

Now, I'm sure I will get grilled for this. For being a wuss and a wimp and an pansy-ass. Fine. The fact is that if you go into do therapeutic work and are willing and trust the therapist you lay yourself open. When my clients walk into my therapy office they do so with a certain amount of trust. Much the same way you trust a surgeon to not remove the liver instead of the gall bladder, clients trust me to fix damage and not create more.

This student is not going to make a good therapist. She projects her own values and presuppositions onto the client. The therapy becomes about her and not he client on the couch, it's very narcissistic.

Anyway, I took a long drive and listened to music. I watched some of my second favorite show. I had a beer and got some dinner. Nothing really helped. I'm now left with the memory of all my reason, rationality and logic - my primary defense mechanisms - having been stripped away and being paralyzed with Fear.

Fuck I hate this. I want nothing more than to go to Leslie's place, open a bottle of wine and curl up with her on the couch in front of a fire.

Yeah, too bad that won't happen either.

Life blows.

Last edited:
I feel for you man. Anxiety issues (I am assuming that is what they are, correct me if I'm wrong) are usually not solved by anything other than time. :(

I feel for you man. Anxiety issues (I am assuming that is what they are, correct me if I'm wrong) are usually not solved by anything other than time. :(

No, it started out as something minor: uncertainty in a potential relationship. Remember the girl I posted about earlier who is a close friend but admitted she has feelings for me? Since this was just an exercise I thought that would be good for me to work on without going too deep.

Yeah, with a start like that this is where I end up. Still uncertain about what I want to do but with nothing to contain the ambivalence.

On Body Disposal:
Best way is to pull the teeth and grind them to dust. Drive out to the desert and dig a hole, place the body in the hole and cover liberally with iron oxide and aluminum powder. Toss in a sparkler and run like hell.

Oh, be sure no one is anywhere near by, because this sucker is BRIGHT!

Return to make sure there is nothing left of the remains, cover hole, go home. Burn your clothes and shoes so there is no trace evidence and make sure to use a shit car you can sell to a parts yard/scrapper as soon as you are done. Also, if you use firearms be sure to use shotguns and police up your casings.

Pig farms are for the unimaginative.

On Body Disposal:
Best way is to pull the teeth and grind them to dust. Drive out to the desert and dig a hole, place the body in the hole and cover liberally with iron oxide and aluminum powder. Toss in a sparkler and run like hell.

Oh, be sure no one is anywhere near by, because this sucker is BRIGHT!

Return to make sure there is nothing left of the remains, cover hole, go home. Burn your clothes and shoes so there is no trace evidence and make sure to use a shit car you can sell to a parts yard/scrapper as soon as you are done. Also, if you use firearms be sure to use shotguns and police up your casings.

Pig farms are for the unimaginative.

i love the idea a lot, the clothes burning i can do, even the shit car, i just can't find a desert up here and i can't use the termite in the snow cuz it'll cause steam explosions n cause problems :S:S:S:S