Random Thoughts....

The best part about the office christmas party: a gallon of captain morgan that barely gets touched by anybody but me...

The bad part is trying to acting like you're doing shit til five while the room is spinning...

I feel like a milkshake... but I'm too lazy to walk down to the freezer to get ice cream.

I knew someone would say that. but I was also too lazy to type "having a"

Today was a snow day, and so I slept in, but whenever the phone would ring I'd think (sleepily), "Is that the school calling to tell my parents I wasn't at school today?" :lol:

Yay, just made 0.75l of vanilla milkshake goodness!!

Ah I'm on such a high at the moment. Just come home from school having been a 'techie' at my schools Charity Revue. That is, a comedy performance put on by the year 13s (all the lighting and sound done by year 12s) which basically takes the piss out of most of the teachers. Who were all in the audience watching amongst old pupils, current pupils and parents.

Amongst the parts, during an 'assembly' scene, we had taped a mobile phone under the deputy head and head of 6th Form's chair. Then genuinely called it. It was my job to point the follow spot-light at him (from our lighting balcony - well, just a balcony with the lighting controls on it...:lol:) as the year 13 who was playing him shouted at him to stand up, tuck in his shirt, and apologize to the audience. Needless to say everyone laughed very hard.

That and the 'headmaster' 'regenerated' into last year's head prefect, who got a HUGE cheer. Ah it went so well. Its just that next year we have to write/perform it. Many ideas about 'Top Year' - testing out student models from over the years round a testrack. I will almost undoubtedly be chosen to play Clarkson. :lol:

A little late, but anyway: Congrats Adu and family! :)

rats nest?

I think the problem i have with forums is that real life problems are better solved with graphs.