Random Thoughts....

*many guys sending the same phone number* WTF?

I'm pretty sure their accounts have been hacked by someone in search for a personal army. Somebody should send them all PMs asking them to change their wimpy passwords, but I can't be bothered. :p

^That wasn't multiple guys sending the same phone number, it was Ottobon spamming his (or someone else's, but probably his) number to a bunch of people.

EDIT: What is it about Italian that makes it so fun to read aloud random words I come across in an angry/defensive tone?

Last edited:
Holy shit...finally done with jury duty. Our case was stupid as hell, some lady was visiting a construction site where they were building her new home and twisted her ankle walking on the dirt. This happened in 2001. EIGHT YEARS LATER, she finally gets around to suing the developers, two Italian brothers (Mario and Luigi :p), citing them for negligence and suggesting that they fucking should have put plywood for a path leading to the property. Which is a stupid idea and even more dangerous, as the two developers and their witness cited.

The prosecution didn't have a chance, their only witness was some clueless old lady who kept on babbling about OSHA enough to piss off the judge, and I felt sorry for the attorney who had to defend that vacuous yuppie bitch who didn't understand the most simplest questions from the defense. (Also, the prosecuting attorney looked like Joe Pesci.) Instead of going to a hospital the next day, she did the more obvious thing and took a flight to Florida to visit her mother. :? Her house had been finished and she'd been living in it for 8 years since the accident, she had gotten married and laid off, and was still stuck with a lack of understanding of what "personal responsibility" is.

Our jury came to a unanimous Not Guilty plea in 15 minutes, then had to piss away the next 45 on our lunch break and gorge on free sandwiches.

The clincher? She was offered a settlement for 7,500 bucks, which she refused. Then she was offered a settlement for 12,000 dollars, which she also stupidly refused. According to the judge, she was looking for six figures. Fortunately, she got none! :lol:

I'm pissed off at the woman for wasting our time and the court's time and attempting to turn our legal system into more of a farce than it already is. Thankfully I've renewed my faith in the power of random strangers forced to wake up at 7 in the morning and their ability to see through bullshit.

Arrest her for contempt of court!

(Also, the prosecuting attorney looked like Joe Pesci.)

Did he get up and say "Fuck you Motherfucker! What the fuck? Do I look fucking funny?" before hitting someone in the face with a telephone?

What a c*nt! In the good old days, we'd simply would have called her a witch and burned her. <_<

what the fuck. Did she get anything at all? I hope she only got the bill of her lawyer.
If it wasn't you who posted it, I'd have thought it was one of those urban legends made up to make people believe how silly americans are.

Yeah, posting high is funny the first 10 times... :rolleyes:

and the next 10 times and probably the next 10 times after that... Otto and Zenki are two i am gonna miss unlike supid fucking wannabe whatever the fuck his name was

Massive WTF!!??

High or not, that is just all sorts of creepy. Clearly beyond a joke anyway.

BTW: I have to agree with everyone who's said they miss their high school days. I know I do. They were full of far too many epic win moments to mention. A group of my classmates putting one of the teacher's (very small, very light 80's hatchback) cars in the school fountain on the last day of school one year comes to mind. My year level didn't like that particular teacher much. No harm done, and the school never found out exactly who did it. I did know, however. The usual suspects kind of thing.

When my dad was in High School, his auto shop disassembled the teacher's car, and reassembled it in the wood shop. No one had any idea who or how they did it, and they ended up knocking down an exterior wall to get the car out.

They never pinned it on anyone, but of course the auto shop teacher had his hunches. He brought it up to me when I had him as a teacher when *I* went to that school. :p

On a side note, my phy-ed teacher was also my dad's class of '74 track coach, and again, he remembered my dad.

I had a reeeeally different HS experience than my dad. :p

Woot two hour delay for my HS tomorrow!!! Just don't know if it is from the time the bus picks up, about an hour before school actually starts, or two hours from when school starts... I really hope its the latter! Cause it will be 9:30 at the bus stop instead of 6:30!

I think he means pictures of your chest. Only thing I could imagine that he's getting at...

Sigh. -_-;

Anyway, pervs here aside, my new laptop is amazing. :) I am now in the process of transferring files from my desktop to it soz that I can fix the stupid hard drive partition on my desktop that's been driving me nuts. :)

I remember high school. I can thank my older brother, Mr. Insanely Popular and Athletically Gifted who was Voted Both Prom and Homecoming King for helping me survive freshman year. It was a lot of upperclassmen and quite a few faculty saying "oh, you're his sister!" Not that I got a free pass; in a few classes I got stuck with quite a few of the deadbeat kids who'd either get pregnant, arrested, or drop out.

I actually kept a pretty decent GPA, around 3.5 and had quite a group of friends despite not being all that socially active. I'd go to the movies and various sporting events with them but I never attended any dances. I don't do dancing.