Random Thoughts....

Two pairs. My work shoes with the safety soles and my regular everyday ones. I wear those for about a year then I buy some new pairs.

God, I am such a pathetic not-a-dude.

^Today you have won my respect for not being one of those idiots with a closet full of shoes arranged in heel height order.

^ Heel height...wtf's that? :D

I'm naturally tall, screw heels, I'd break my ankles trying to walk in them :p

^ I'm....mostly single? :p

:lol: Sure, don't tell my almost-but-not-quite-boyfriend. :p

But...but...but...but...but....:cry:

But...but...but...but...but....:cry:
But nothing! You can't just say he's your boyfriend, no matter how many modifiers you tack onto the word. Zooey Deschanel is my sort-of-kind-of-almost-girlfriend, if we're going to play that game. Once you muster up the courage to say something to him, and he says "why yes, what took you so long?", then you can use the word as much as you like. :D

But nothing! You can't just say he's your boyfriend, no matter how many modifiers you tack onto the word. Zooey Deschanel is my sort-of-kind-of-almost-girlfriend, if we're going to play that game. Once you muster up the courage to say something to him, and he says "why yes, what took you so long?", then you can use the word as much as you like. :D

Yeah, but that's different, because Zooey is MY sort-of-kind-of-almost-girlfriend.

Something I just learned on the radio:

Obama is left handed.
So was Clinton.
So was George H.W.
Reagan might have been.
Ford was.

The first 185 years of the US, there were about 10% left-handed (about the national average).

The next 35 years, as many at least 57% of the US presidents were left-handed.

Weird.

If He even says that. what if he says "No, you're creepy, now go away, I never want to see you again"? :cry: YOU BETTER BE MY SHOULDER TO CRY ON!!!

:p

If He even says that. what if he says "No, you're creepy, now go away, I never want to see you again"? :cry: YOU BETTER BE MY SHOULDER TO CRY ON!!!
Are you trying to pick up Jesus?

Oh, and if he says that, then you move on. Life's too short. Take it from someone who spent most of his teen years passing on obvious opportunities and settling for disappointment; you might actually be making it more awkward by not saying anything during one of the many moments alone you've spent with Him. He's probably expecting it, going "why hasn't she said anything yet? Does she not like Me?"

Last edited:
Why the hell are we talking about shoes? :p Well, anyway, I only have a few pairs. I've got one pair of boots for the snow/rain/general crap weather, then I have 3 pairs of Converse, one pair of Airwalks ((The Converse wannabes)), another pair of crap Airwalks for when I'm too lazy for my boots, a pair of nice dress shoes and some sandals for the summer. :D

I'm so not your typical girl :lol: I really could care less about shoes. I'm more into stripey socks and such. XD

I own too many shoes...not so much high heels, but I think last count my sister and I had 15 or so pairs of converse...you can buy them really cheaply in Malaysia. I had to go out and buy nice corporate type shoes though when I got my nice corporate type job, and found out canvas lined ballet flats get smelly way too quickly.

And you can't use boyfriend till you ask...so go ask! We'll be here with pizza and chocolate if the worst comes to the worst.

And you can't use boyfriend till you ask...so go ask! We'll be here with pizza and chocolate if the worst comes to the worst.

Being a guy I can' offer to be here with pizza and chocolate... but I can be here with beer and football.

Being a guy I can' offer to be here with pizza and chocolate... but I can be here with beer and football.

Beer, pizza, football and chocolate...:lol: the best of both worlds!

Anyway, I hopefully see the boy...later today ((It is now 12:04 AM PST, which means it is now Thursday :lol: )) and I intend to say something. Since I know you all are probably going "Get it over with already!" :lmao: Wish me luck!

...that is, if I get to see him. If not, then Friday I'll give it a shot though there's less of a chance because we won't be alone. :(

And I really really wish I could find this kid's last name so I could finish this damn show program for our theatre performance on Friday // Saturday. fknsklnfskd Maybe I'll just put his name as "Jeremy Crack-Kills" cos he doesn't wear a freaking belt and the thing must be deeper than the Marianas Trench...

I'm so not your typical girl :lol: I really could care less about shoes. I'm more into stripey socks and such. XD

I have lovely stripey socks to go with my sexy boots :D

But yeah under most circumstances I'm not omg shoes either. Mostly because I have midget feet and I hate uncomfortable stuff. My "sexy boots" are actually made by merrel so instead of having a stiletto heal they've got treads so I can wear them on ice, and have fancy arch support and such inside. Which is why I love them. :)

I have those boots, my clog/boots by them, and my fuzzy boots for cold days for the winter. I've got like one pair of sneakers that fit, and then about 30 pairs of 5$ flip flops because they wear out and I don't want to have to keep searching for them :lol: