Random Thoughts....

Its probably not that he didnt notice your hair, its that he most likely just didn't fancy making a comment. We (as in blokes in general I guess) observe and think about a lot of things but dont always comment.

Its probably not that he didnt notice your hair, its that he most likely just didn't fancy making a comment. We (as in blokes in general I guess) observe and think about a lot of things but dont always comment.
And I've noticed that pisses off women (at least women that I've interacted with) to no end. Also, I've found that I always have to have some ulterior motive for anything I do or say or think.

And I've noticed that pisses off women (at least women that I've interacted with) to no end. Also, I've found that I always have to have some ulterior motive for anything I do or say or think.

Even if you were melbournian's boyfriend, you're just trying to get in her pants, you misogynistic pig! ;)

So...

Total attempts: 1

Times rejected: 1

:dunno:

Compare that too my record:

Total attempts: ?

Times rejected: < ?

You'll loose most of the time, but the wins are sooo sweet!! ;)

Still no worse than me:

Total attempts: 0

Times accepted: 0

I guess you guys need to learn that no matter what you do, the number of total attempts will ALWAYS > times accepted.

Besides, it's not because she rejects you the first time, that she will do so again. Women are weird like that. Sometimes you have to ask them twice or even thrice, because they wanna know if you REALLY wanna go out with them for them...

Yeah I don't get it either, it's just that I've had a positive experience with the "never say die" attitude, and it WERKS!

:lol: he did actually notice...after about 20 minutes, and one of his friends going 'hey, the pink is cool!' I don't mind though, it's better than him consciously trying to make a comment about my clothes/hair which ends up being hilariously an inadvertently unflattering. :p

:lol: he did actually notice...after about 20 minutes, and one of his friends going 'hey, the pink is cool!' I don't mind though, it's better than him consciously trying to make a comment about my clothes/hair which ends up being hilariously an inadvertently unflattering. :p

nearly as good as the time when my mum spent like 2 hours cooking something and my dad comes home and goes "that looks pretty simple to cook" D:

^ Ouch. I'm guessing Mr Hidden Hunter didn't earn any brownie points for that. Luckily my dad is pretty clued up about what happens in the kitchen...in fact of my parents he's the one more likely to spend lots of time experimenting with new food (my mum is an excellent super fast cook).

So...

Total attempts: 1

Times rejected: 1

:dunno:

Spent 3 hours rolling around in bed before I could sleep last night... =)

People who say "you'll find someone else": Hey, go to hell please. Humans arnt fucking disposable.

Btw, it ended with the classic "I dont think we can be more than friends".

People who say "you'll find someone else": Hey, go to hell please. Humans arnt fucking disposable.

It will get easier when you realize that "they" are really all the same.
It's just the packaging that's varies slightly . ;)

Waste of time isn't it? Generally I find that if you dont fall asleep within the first 15 minutes then you're most likely not going to. In that case warm milk and a book usually helps. Differs from person to person though, I guess.

Get a date: OK praise shoes, praise ear rings next 'DAH' - Dreams, Aspirations and Hopes. .... Do not talk about yourself unless asked and then answer openly but turn the conversation back.

And as always - Try again.

Talking too much about yourself can be as much a mistake as asking too many questions about her. It's not a job interview. Then again, not talking about each other at all defeats the purpose of a date altogether.

What I found to be the best conversation topic and never failed me in any social interraction with girls is talking shit about people around you. If you see the skank with the dress up to her butt, whose buttocks show up when she sits down, point it out. But make sure it's in a funny way.

Ex: "I swear to god, the clothes industry is running out of cotton. In two years, her dresses are going to start turning into tops. The poor thing, for all we know 2015 will be butt-naked for her."

or "Are bimbos running out of money for tops? Because I've seen too many of those one-face t-shirts with only a string on the back ... guess that's the price of having 150 shirts in your closet."

Of course. Women like you to be predictable, it makes their job that much easier, just like we men like dumb girls, they respond to anything. But secretly women want men who are not predictable and men want women with big brains.

Btw, it ended with the classic "I dont think we can be more than friends".

Ouch, that sucks to hear mate. I know it feels awful now but continue focusing on positives in your life and more positives will follow. Look after yourself! :)

I'm in the same position as you at the moment. Just was rejected by a guy I really like, though at least he gave me a chance by dating me. The reason? "We're both not ready for a relationship, and I don't think you're the one for me". I dated this guy 5 years ago and he rejected me back then too. No more chances for him!!! :p

When/why did Ice get his new title? :lol:

When/why did Ice get his new title? :lol:

<checks Ice's posts>

:lmao:

I do recall him once posting something along the lines of "... foreplay isn't meant to take longer than the main event, and I've had no complaints..." - don't know if it was that, or something in IRC that led to the title.

Waste of time isn't it? Generally I find that if you dont fall asleep within the first 15 minutes then you're most likely not going to. In that case warm milk and a book usually helps. Differs from person to person though, I guess.

Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna try that tonight. I've got a lot of that rolling around in bed lately too.