Random Thoughts....

ahh, yes apple will thank them for fuelling all the marketing hype.

a thought that has been in my head for a few days now. relationships with age gaps: what's acceptable, what's not, and is it possible to overcome any issues concerning them?

usually i am of the opinion that they rarely work out unless both partners are at a similiar life stage. i recently met someone in his mid 20's and am having quite a head/heart struggle about it. besides the gap and the fact he lives on the other side of the city, he's brilliant. sigh.

I'm 11 days older than my partner so yea that's some gap we find.

Last night I projectile vomited all over 3 walls, getting sick right up onto the ceiling. The whole house stinks now and I'm going to have to go and buy a carpet cleaner when the shops open.

You couldn't hold it out until the toilet!

Or were you drunk.....

a thought that has been in my head for a few days now. relationships with age gaps: what's acceptable, what's not, and is it possible to overcome any issues concerning them?

Standard creepiness rule:

Don't date under (age/2+7).

And now something completely different:

2135502811_5d5b91669c_o_d.jpg

Moar?

You couldn't hold it out until the toilet!

Or were you drunk.....

I had been drinking but it wasn't drink induced. The reason it spread so far was because I put my hand in front of my mouth which caused it to fire off in all directions.

^ :lmao: Sorry couldn't help it, hope you feel alright again.

I ran round the corner in the direction of the arrow and puked as I turned the corner. Yellow areas show places that were covered in sick, as in pretty much dripping of the walls. Turquoise areas had a light splattering. The toilet door was closed at the time. It looked like a scene from a cheap horror film.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/07/13/P7130019.JPG

Bwahahahaha! Sorry. Hope you're better now.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/07/13/Zwischenablage01_000.jpg

Awwwwww:comfort: Don't feel bad!

Yeah, everybody is havin' a great time! :shifty:

I ran round the corner in the direction of the arrow and puked as I turned the corner. Yellow areas show places that were covered in sick, as in pretty much dripping of the walls. Turquoise areas had a light splattering. The toilet door was closed at the time. It looked like a scene from a cheap horror film.

https://pic.armedcats.net/a/an/anonymous/2008/07/13/P7130019.JPG

Oh damn, mister!! You have to teach us those mad barfing skills. :lol:

turns out you can pick up wifi from our uni's wifi from the car park (in the teg right now in fact, forgot my time table :p)

i'm 150m~ away from the nearest building

I'm in a bit of a dilemma

Here are the details

We use to be really close friends but we now hate each other

The whole reason behind this was because of a practical joke where I nicked his chocolate milk and then I was a prick and didn't apologize or pay him back the $1, he then proceeded to bash me up, the next day I gave him back the money, afterwards he basically blackmailed me that if I didn't do (Insert Thing Here) he would tell this really strict teacher

This practical joke however was sort've revenge because he constantly made fun of my Chinese name and then tried to tell everyone in the school that I thought I could beat up this really buff kid, so as to get me beaten up by the buff kid.

Now he constantly teases me and annoys me, so what should I do now? Should I go ahead and tell the teacher everything and get us both into trouble or should I leave it and allow him to keep annoying me.

I try to ignore him, but it's freaking impossible.

You must be doing it Wong.

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
I wish I had answers for ya, kid, but it's called life. There are always going to be people more powerful than you that will hold it over your head and beat you down. Get used to it. You can't always escape, and you can't always fight. Either get creative or toughen up.

You should never steal even in a joke way, it is just wrong. The fact is that you have dropped yourself in it from a great height. Do not give into blackmail either.

You are going to have to figure out how to ride this out with out making things worse. Sorry not much help.

I'm in a bit of a dilemma

Here are the details

We use to be really close friends but we now hate each other

The whole reason behind this was because of a practical joke where I nicked his chocolate milk and then I was a prick and didn't apologize or pay him back the $1, he then proceeded to bash me up, the next day I gave him back the money, afterwards he basically blackmailed me that if I didn't do (Insert Thing Here) he would tell this really strict teacher

This practical joke however was sort've revenge because he constantly made fun of my Chinese name and then tried to tell everyone in the school that I thought I could beat up this really buff kid, so as to get me beaten up by the buff kid.

Now he constantly teases me and annoys me, so what should I do now? Should I go ahead and tell the teacher everything and get us both into trouble or should I leave it and allow him to keep annoying me.

I try to ignore him, but it's freaking impossible.

Doesn't sound like a friend to me. That's more like an enemy.

Don't drive him away though ... if he's your arch nemesis, keep him close and watch him constantly. As for the blackmailing, stop giving into it, immediately and decisively. The worst thing that will happen is that he's going to be a rat, and when he'll do that, at least you'll know what he's capable of. In any case, it will be his word against yours. You may suffer some shame for what you did, but that's what needs to get done for you to solve this. Either way, this little shame will not follow you all your life, I did some pretty bad shit as a kid/adolescent. It's now all but forgotten and nobody holds it above my head. And in the end you'll see for yourself just how good a friend he is.

If he keeps annoying you, find something REALLY emberassing about him that you know and spill it out if he tries to make fun of you. Hope you've been good enough friends for oyu to know this kind of info. Make it personal for him. He thinks that he can have things done without consequences and that you won't do anything back to him because of the fact that you "used to be friends".

And I disagree with everyone here saying that escallating the issue will not solve it. The situation is already bad for you and good for him. If you don't make it bad for him, you'll just encourage it to continue. And if it gets worse, it will get worse for both. Just hang on for the ride, the person who was "confortable" before will usually give up sooner.

Thats all well and good until the 'friend' fires one back about LeMans GTR, and whether it's true or not, people will lap it up either way. I dont think that's the answer, I think he (thats you, LeMans) should just lay it all down in front of a teacher and go from there. The worst that will happen is you'll get a telling off for stealing that guy's milk drink.

Or just throw his bag on the roof.