Random Thoughts....

Did not 'QI' de-bunk 666 as being the wrong evil number. It has been mis-translated and it was actually 661, or something like that?

/EDIT V Thanks for the correction - could not quite remember - its my advanced years you know. ...

Last edited:
Looks like money sense made us like the Ford S-Max 2.3L over an Audi Q7 3.6 V6 or a Volvo XC90 3.2 V6...

In other news, school has made me stay up to 2am to complete 3 projects. SHould I report to my nanny state government? :p

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline. Got a call center in Pakistan. I told them I was suicidal.
They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

Real knee slapper there Blind.

My mom says I'm funny.

In Massachusetts, it's corporate policy that if you want to buy a Lexus RX, you are administered an IQ test (WAIS-III, 1998, 6th revision) beforehand. If you score BELOW a 70, only then are you allowed the keys for a test drive.

In Massachusetts, it's corporate policy that if you want to buy a Lexus RX, you are administered an IQ test (WAIS-III, 1998, 6th revision) beforehand. If you score BELOW a 70, only then are you allowed the keys for a test drive.

Thanks for reminding me about how idiotic my mom's car tastes are. In 1999, she buys a beige Camry, and proceeds to spend the next eight years trying to enter the wrong car in every single parking lot. Tired of getting her car confused for another one, she gives it to my sister and buys a silver RX330. In Florida. Yeah, that'll really make it stand out. Cars must be kryptonite to the Asian woman; there is absolutely no other explanation.

How come all cops are pigs :mad:

So last night me and a few friends were shooting off fireworks from about 10 PM to about 10:45 PM. This was my fourth of July as I had to work a double shift on the holiday because fat people like to buy pop at Wal-Mart even on holidays. Indiana law says I can shoot off fireworks until 11 PM as long as it's on my property.

Indiana Law said:
Fireworks can only be used on the user?s property, the property of someone who granted permission for fireworks to be discharged. . .
. . . Fireworks can only be discharged between the hours of 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. any day except on Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, and New Years Eve when the times are 9:00 a.m. to midnight.

At about quarter 'till eleven my neighbor conservation officer slides his police SUV around the back of the house with his lights on pointing towards me about to fire off our last mortar. I say, "We can be out here until eleven, we checked it out first." He says something along the lines of, "You assholes can't shoot fireworks when sticks land in other peoples lawn." I swear to God I thought he was gonna smack me with his Mag Lite. Or I was gonna get a buzz off the alcohol coming off his breath. Still, oh fucking well, your dog shits in my lawn and I have pictures to prove it. We have half an acre sure some spent rockets will land elsewhere but most settle in my yard.

Basically he treated me with no respect and accused me of running stop signs, which I never do. It's actually one of my biggest pet peeves. When I quelled that he accused me of cutting corners, which yes I cut some corners by a foot or two, and take corners faster then most cars. However, I'm always aware, looking into the corner, and not even close to driving recklessly or at 10/10ths. Plus my car just eats corners better then most cars out there.

Then the real vendetta comes out, his son whom has bought a house right next to daddy. Well, I followed him home one night, he was talking on his cell phone doing 15-20mph in a 35 and swerving. I flashed my brights at him and tailgated him for about a 30 seconds before I could pass. Yes I was wrong for that, it was a 12 hour day at work and I wanted to get home as I had to pee reeal bad! He then sped up and followed me to my house with his brights on. He then got out of his car and confronted me, used obscene language, threatened me with bodily harm, and stated that he and his father, "owned this street." At this point I realized he was drunk and went inside my house. This kid is apparently now a cop and his father has told me I'll be in trouble if I don't start following the law.

At this point I got fed up and went in the house, later I came out and apologized, he was still talking to my brother whom he knows from his conservation classes in school. While I wasn't exactly respectful to him, ie. "Who needs brats when we have bacon here!" "I'll buy him a box of Krispy Kremes to make up." Everyone agrees I was much more composed and restrained then him, I never once threatened him or used foul language. And as a cop your supposed to be calm, cool, and collected. He accepted the apology and later apologized himself, but still what the fuck?

Just about to call my Poppa to see what he plans on doing with the PS3 he got for free when he purchased his new Sony Bravia HD-TV...;)

Just about to call my Poppa to see what he plans on doing with the PS3 he got for free when he purchased his new Sony Bravia HD-TV...;)
Wanna send it to me? It's only about $360.55 AUD for International Economy via FedEx. :D

Wanna send it to me? It's only about $360.55 AUD for International Economy via FedEx. :D

Hmmmmm, what would I get in return? And I doubt it would work as you heathens use NTSC. Bah!

In response to the shirt sizes

I wasn't thinking height, I was thinking in terms of width...

That white Pantera's wheels don't look too nice, are they stock?