Random Thoughts....

I know for a fact that every swede loves ABBA, so we might as well step out of the closet together.... :p ;)

Your facts checking skills are a little off i'd say.. :p

Yeah, it was actually 616, but we'll gloss over that.

Yea

616 the number of the beast
Hell and fire was spawned to be released

Don't sound very cool..

In response to the shirt sizes

I wasn't thinking height, I was thinking in terms of width...

So you think you just strech when you grow and not add some pounds? Most people don't look like stick-insects :p

Setting up Remote on my iPhone to someone else iTunes in the Office is the single greatest thing i have ever done..

^ I'm jealous much.

Official 2.0 update or new 3G phone?

/dev-team cooome oooon....

1.1.4 was with Ziphone and because i don't really use it anymore and im getting rid of it it's not activated right now. Don't know if you can activate 2.0 yet..

1.1.4 was with Ziphone and because i don't really use it anymore and im getting rid of it it's not activated right now. Don't know if you can activate 2.0 yet..

you could say slip it into an envelope and send it to your good friend Hidden_Hunter :p

I thought you guys used kangaroos, isn't that why they have that pouch, to carry letters...

So you are telling me that that you don't have a leaked version of an upcoming 2.0-activation/unlock-software?

Now that's dissapointing.

:p

Make sure to not to forget a cheesy and missleading countdown site.

Last edited:
Your silly, Australia dosen't even have a mobile phone network, you communicate with jungle drums..

Telstra like to think what they opearte is a mobile phone network

(in truth their network is actually usually pretty good it's just retardedly expensive)

Germans, answer me this: why is Saxony located below Lower Saxony? :?

Because the "lower" is not to be understood as in lower down. Lower Saxony got its name from lying within the area of the Low German language.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Low_German

Damn, did you know that I never asked myself that question?

Germans, answer me this: why is Saxony located below Lower Saxony? :?
Well, that's a question of the point of view

But to be serious, it's because Lower Saxony is located in the "Low German" language area.

Edit: damn, too slow

Edit2: Interceptor: are you from Lower Saxony as well? I currently study in Braunschweig

Last edited:
Haha, thanks for that guys. :cheers:

And on another point, why is South Bend one of the most northernmost cities in Indiana? :p