Random Thoughts....

Just read some Top Gear sighting...

The Top Gear people just came through the controls here at the tunnel, they are doing the "Top Gear challenge to drive from France to London following different itineraries and all will be using the Tunnel, which is the quickest and easiest way of crossing the Channel" according to the Eurotunnel communication team .

James May was pleasant in a Subaru, Richard Hammond was very scruffy but polite in a knackered VW Polo whilst Clarkson was "fine in a gangly sort of way" and driving a Jag. None of the cars were anything special sadly.

:blink:

i'm trying to make someone understand that if they say quality tv picture the they should mean the reciver must have an HDMI conector and have to give arguments that SCART is less quality, i know that hdmi is uncompressed and scart is compressed and need the right terms and have to elaborate

Last edited:
someone pressed my button real hard today, but yeah i'm ok :D despite some milion burnt neurons

but still, can't say it's not true right ?

hmm, so that turned from the difference between HDMI and scart to cable companies, something with zombies, a lesson on morality, ferraris and charity.
Quite an achievement in ten lines of text!

My 4 month summer is now over and I am moving back to Ann Arbor!

^ 4 months :eek: bastard :p I only got 3 weeks and I had to pay for the last 4 days myself <_<

just park your normal car in the hybrid spots, and if anyone asks, say you car is hybrid. It can run on gasoline, and if you take the gear and handbrake out, on manpower. Unless of couse you have an automatic, but then you're screwed anyways....

*smack* it's called neutral. It's between R and D. :tease:

I know that autos have neutral... but I heard somewhere you're not supposed to push autos... no real idea though, I only use manuals.

We had a bank robbery nearby in a neighboring town. My mother was in the bank when it happened. And she didn't know a thing until it was all over. She was at the ATMs with her headphones on with the sound to the max. First thing she heard were some screams after a while and a guy ran past her really fast on the way out.

I'm wondering, can she now brag that she has survived a bank robbery or would it be kind of embarrassing?

^it would be an awesome story esp if everyones drunk ass their off.

My latest facebook graffiti. It was originally supposed to be a robot in the ocean with some pirates

c5fd7467cae9d61a8acfbb6c829e6006_580x270.png

I just called Microsoft and told them it was time for my annual xbox 360 repair.