Random Thoughts....

^ Love that GIF... :lol:

I thought Curb was over already... last season wasn't the funniest bit of TV to me. I don't like Vivica A. Fox, but didn't much care for Cheryl either. Cheryl is one of these bitches who knowingly married a guy that seems to piss her off with everything he does, that just makes me angry... it's always Larry this and Larry that with her.

The season 5 finale was awful, and season 6 wasn't great.
But i love the series, I think it's still pretty pretty pretty good.;)

Parents in New Jersey and Ohio can now hire ex-police sniffer dogs to go through their kids' bedrooms, for $200 an hour.

Pat Winterstein from Washington, New Jersey decided to use the service to search the bedrooms of her three children. "I trust my kids, but you only can trust them so far. They're kids, young adults, they're going to make (a) mistake," she told ABC news. Critics claim that the service could be invasive and may break down family trust.

Pat Winterstein from Washington, New Jersey, eat a bag of dicks. If you trust your kids, you should just trust them to tell the truth if you ask them. Or, you know, notice that all your crisps have gone missing around midnight.

Parents in New Jersey and Ohio can now hire ex-police sniffer dogs to go through their kids' bedrooms, for $200 an hour.
Here's how that would work under UK law:

(1) Parents suspect 14-year-old son of smoking weed.
(2) Parents hire ex-sniffer dog for ?150 per hour.
(3) Dog arrives, finds weed under teenage son's wardrobe.
(4) Parents are arrested, charged with failing to control their son's possession of drugs.
(5) Parents go to jail.
(6) Teenage son eats all the crisps in the cupboard.

Cynical? Me?

I trying to remenber a particular song from long time ago but I only remenber what the music video lloked like. Some kind of techno song. It was puppet animated where this kind of potato-guy was jamming with headphones and it had a spaceship and the chorus contained alot of Starman but the song wasnt David Bowie, Starman. :p

The high school I went to did random drug searches every once in a while. The whole school was put on lock down while drug sniffing dogs checked lockers and cars in the parking lots. This was not an inner-city school either. I was glad to see that the school administration respected us rather than treat us like inmates in a correctional facility. :rolleyes: Graduation day was one of the best days of my life so far, but not for the sense of achievement. I was just glad to get the hell out of that damn place.

As for that story, my thoughts are that if you as a parent have to call someone in to check up on your kids because you're too irresponsible to raise them to avoid that situation in the first place then you should lose the ability to then discipline your children over it.

^ What pre-Iraq war you mean of course. :lol:

btw I just had a hell of a shock, my daughter (17) I find is really anti gay - woa how'd that happen, where did I go wrong?

Anyway, some music I need to cheer myself up a bit. ...

Kings Of Leon - Sex On Fire:

[YOUTUBE]HHhhcKxflMY[/YOUTUBE]

Cold desert:

[YOUTUBE]CPZQf796tFU[/YOUTUBE]

Closer:

[YOUTUBE]LOg1YfapEd4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I trying to remenber a particular song from long time ago but I only remenber what the music video lloked like. Some kind of techno song. It was puppet animated where this kind of potato-guy was jamming with headphones and it had a spaceship and the chorus contained alot of Starman but the song wasnt David Bowie, Starman. :p

Do you mean Starlight by Superman Lovers?

[youtube]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=wsio3uDnwm4[/youtube]

btw I just had a hell of a shock, my daughter (17) I find is really anti gay - woa how'd that happen, where did I go wrong?

Personally I would feel good about that sort of thing. Maybe not about the issue itself but it would nice knowing I raised my child to think for themself rather than blindly following everything I told them to believe.

In other random thoughts I believe I've found something strange about Halo 3's online multiplayer. My theory is that guests of account holders are intentionally screwed over to make them want to go out and buy their own Xbox, online subscription, and game. I was playing with some friends last night and I was relegated to playing on the guest profile. After a while I started noticing a pattern with frustrating deaths. For example: I came up behind another player and threw a grenade, then blasted them at point-blank range with the shotgun, and then whacked them with the weapon. They survived that and were able to turn around and kill me with an identical blast from the shotgun. Even when the grenade went off they still survived. Stuff like this happened nearly every time I went head-to-head with a non-guest.

So in an attempt to keep it scientific I switched profiles with a friend so I was the 'normal' one and he was the guest. Same teams, same map, same weapons. Only this time I was winning nearly every one of those close encounters. Within just a few minutes I even managed a killing spree. And guess what? He complained of getting screwed over just as I had before.

Bungie, you suck!

^No worries, when you said potato-head guy with headphones I knew exactly what you were talking about. :lol:

Personally I would feel good about that sort of thing. Maybe not about the issue itself but it would nice knowing I raised my child to think for themself rather than blindly following everything I told them to believe.

It might as well be something she comes up with because all her friends say so.
But anyway, people of 17 think they know a lot about the world but really don't. By getting older I notice that by myself too.
Just make sure she doesn't get "stuck" in early opinions and develops her ethics further.

congrats vRS! I have my individual interview for my job tomorrow, and am praying that my voice comes back before then. As it turns out, bad cold+big karaoke session over the weekend=no voice.