Random Thoughts....

I think that there is definately some inherent madness creeping into the site due to lack of TG and FG, I know TGA is on at the mo' but there have been some seriously weird posts just lately (and not by me for a change, no wait there was that one. ...) er. ... Cobol74 trails off, goes home. ...

Funny, I think the ratio of asshats to normal folk goes up a lot when Top Gear comes back on telly. There's always noobs signing up to ask their retarded questions about Jezza, James and Richard's clothing and other stuff like that.

Last edited:
Reactions: LP
go die. Mondays are hell.
9-11 work
11-3 class
3-5:30 work
5:30-6:30 Hindi discussion section
6:30-7:30 Economics Problem session
7:30-8 Dinner
8-3AM Economics homework, Math problem set, crying myself to sleep.

sorry to hear that.

This monday was:
8AM wake up, fill out my Ballot

10AM hitch a ride up to Munich proper

11-1230 class

1230-1400 loooong lunch break

1400-1500 class

1600 food & beer

1700-2000 Age of Empires

2000-2200 CounterStrike

2200 till now (just before midnight): fifth gear.

Oh, and shawn.... you forgot "what did jezza find on the internet"

People still play that game?!?

I hadn't played it for like 5 years. then I moved into this building, where I'm LAN'd with hundreds of other people, so 5 friends and I have taking to playing some nice 3 on 3s after school. While I get bored of it on the internet sooooo fast, it's great fun with friends.

Apparently I'm 31.2% insane. I don't know whether to be worried or pleased.

Funny, I think the ratio of asshats to normal folk goes up a lot when Top Gear comes back on telly. There's always noobs signing up to ask their retarded questions about Jezza, James and Richard's clothing and other stuff like that.

Yeah, the ratio of new-threads-locked goes sky-high, and the average IQ of users plummets - I always look forward to a new series of TG (of course), but I also know I'll be shaking my head and sighing a lot more when I browse the forum.

I'm sure everyone and their mother knows about this already but in season 10 episode 8 of TG at the very end of the show, Jezza 'drives' that BMW that can drive itself. After they finish that segment and they roll the credits, if you wait till the very very end (after all the credits) you get a small clip of Jezza going "I'm bored now". And then the TG logo appears.

Yeah, the ratio of new-threads-locked goes sky-high, and the average IQ of users plummets - I always look forward to a new series of TG (of course), but I also know I'll be shaking my head and sighing a lot more when I browse the forum.
It helps to be prepared:
............................................________
....................................,.-'"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`

Oh I hate maths so much right now,

I have this questions where I have to find the angles of a parallelogram, the one on the top left is 105, the one on the bottom left is also 105, now it says that opposite angles are the same so that means that the angles on the right are also 105, that adds up to 420 which makes no sense because all quadrilaterals are supposed to 360.

Its doing my head in!

I have this questions where I have to find the angles of a parallelogram, the one on the top left is 105, the one on the bottom left is also 105, now it says that opposite angles are the same so that means that the angles on the right are also 105, that adds up to 420 which makes no sense because all quadrilaterals are supposed to 360.

Its doing my head in!

No, wouldn't the opposite angles be only 75?? The opposite angles are the same, they're both 75.

105 + 105 = 210

360 - 210 = 150 <-- Therefore, both remaining angles, if the same, are 75.

huh wtf, that simply doesn't make sense. If the two corners on the left are larger than 90, you can't make a parallellogram. Sure it's not a trapezium?...

Its doing my head in!

Mmm angles.

Look at this image and you'll get the answer

661px-Quadrilaterals.svg.png

doing math / parallellogram stuff on a car forum makes baby jebus cry

... or atleast it makes me cry

Should I go to school for physics or mechanical engineering? Or maybe robotics engineering?