Random Thoughts....

No, wouldn't the opposite angles be only 75?? The opposite angles are the same, they're both 75.

105 + 105 = 210

360 - 210 = 150 <-- Therefore, both remaining angles, if the same, are 75.

Thankyou! +rep

I've got two big tests coming up in the next couple of weeks so I haven't had much time to do anything fun, after this it's school and then more studying.

science and maths are such a bitch

Reactions: LP
I hate math. I hate it so God damn much. :mad:

But I :lol:'d at chaos' joke.

Apparently, we're supposed to be getting up to three inches of snow overnight here...

I'm sorry, could you remind me what all the hubbub about global warming is about?

^ Remember! Global warming gives us BOTH snow and heat. Its how the system works; they make it up, stupid people believe them.

^Got about 2" last night here. Say hello to driving 15 mph below the speed limit everywhere, and SUV drivers that get their money's worth out of the ABS.

they make it up, stupid people believe them.

Amen to that. Are you not a global warming follower then? Nah, me neither. It's all Bollo...

Don't really know where to put this up so...

Is there a torrent with all the TG episode soundtracks or some kind of direct download files?

Don't really know where to put this up so...

Is there a torrent with all the TG episode soundtracks or some kind of direct download files?

I don't think so. Seems like quite a lot of work as well.

Does anyone else shave with a manual razor but without shaving cream?

Considering I don't really have a beard, just some areas with hair, I usually shave while I am on the shower. The hot vapor helps and it's easier to clean up my face afterwards.

Damn, I don't think I did too well on my orgo (organic chem) exam today. Tons of studying, understand most of the difficult concepts, then make idiotic mistakes on the exam itself. OrgOWNED!

Anyone use iGoogle?
I've avoided it for a while, but today decided to try it out... and its really nice.
Loaded it up with Gmail, calender, weather, FinalGear.com feed, Autoblog feed, Jalopnik, Engadget and Woot..... and its really really nice

Does anyone know where I can large (Atleast 640x480) TV ads?

I need Jaguar's "Gorgeous" ads for a school project.

I hadn't played it for like 5 years. then I moved into this building, where I'm LAN'd with hundreds of other people, so 5 friends and I have taking to playing some nice 3 on 3s after school. While I get bored of it on the internet sooooo fast, it's great fun with friends.

I still want to be a hater, but in all honesty i have been in a good CS community and i can't blame you. The light system requirements, combined with the deep physics, and super-adjustable server settings (new maps on the fly etc) really do make it a super-replayable game.

So i have my planetary class on Tuesday and Thursday. I usually tend to skip Tuesday lecture because I got lab work to do (which is also on the same day) so I have to sacrifice time for it or something. I'm doing fine in my class, you know I'm getting 18/20 or 19/20 on all my homeworks, I got a B on my midterm, life is swell. But today I got this email from my professor.

Harish,

I have been noticing that you often stay away from class; I just hope you will pick up again, come to class, and do well this semester (so you can indeed graduate),

Imke de Pater

She's a wonderful caring teacher but damn dude..... the stuff in parentheses is scary as hell.

Unless you're really missing something important or need to attend a minimum of classes, she might just be saying coming for the lecture even though you know the material is better safe than sorry, which fits her description of a caring teacher perfectly, she just wants to make sure you have all the bases covered.

Reactions: LP