Random Thoughts....

Does anyone else shave with a manual razor but without shaving cream?

yup,
I just make the skin wet and shave it like that without shaving cream.
saves me time and monies

Reactions: LP
You should at least use soap to soften the skin first...

So i have my planetary class on Tuesday and Thursday. I usually tend to skip Tuesday lecture because I got lab work to do (which is also on the same day) so I have to sacrifice time for it or something. I'm doing fine in my class, you know I'm getting 18/20 or 19/20 on all my homeworks, I got a B on my midterm, life is swell. But today I got this email from my professor.

She's a wonderful caring teacher but damn dude..... the stuff in parentheses is scary as hell.

Waddafug? As long as you've been doing your coursework, achieving good marks on them and attending classes regularly (lest the ones you miss because of lab work) you should be fine. I think that she was just implying that you keep on top of your work, so you don't slip down and get into trouble.

Unless of course, there's something more sinister going on, a conspiracy against a poor brown mysore pak... :eek:

you know how there's a way to download a small version of wikipedia, for your cellphone... is it also possible to download google maps, or install some kind of map program on a cell phone (not a smart phone, not default with GPS or map software), or an iPod touch?

Random thought: do steering wheels like the G25 have pedal response? Do they get heavier or softer with each car or under different situations of braking/acceleration or is this something not yet done by wheel makers?

It saves time and money, but it's painful as fuck!

I think it depends on how bearded you are. I used to do it when I was younger, and I can probably get a away with it when I shave once a day, but as it is now, when I only shave on weekends (lazy student ftw), that would be a non-starter.

It saves time and money, but it's painful as fuck!

no it isn't :p
as long as I do it everyday, it doesn't hurt. If I wait a few days I do use cream though, otherwise it's more of a "ripping the hairs out by the root" instead of shaving

^ thats probably where I'm going wrong :p. I dont like shaving so I tend to leave it a few days, of course the longer you leave it, the worse it gets.

Does anyone else shave with a manual razor but without shaving cream?

Tried it once, it hurt, got a couple of cuts, blood everywhere, never again.

Jokes aside, I always use cream, even for a stubble because I find that it always cuts smoothly, evenly and painlessly. And it only takes a couple of seconds longer to do. Man, you guys are lazy. :p

I don't use shaving cream either. But then again I use an electric. :p My skin has never been happier since I made the switch.

Shaving gel ftw. fair enough I don't have 'proper' face pubes yet but with gel I can make a disposable razor last for months. :lol:

I always said I would use an electric right up to the point where I actually started shaving.

Tried it once, it hurt, got a couple of cuts, blood everywhere, never again.

lol

But seriously, shaving cuts suck. They bleed for ages and ages, which is especially annoying. And how come they only ever strike when you're getting ready for an outing with the girlfriend, important meeting at work, etc. It's like putting up a flag saying 'yeah, I can't even handle a razor let alone work proficiently for your organisation to get the job done'...

I pretty much slept through 12th grade and it's worked out well enough for me.

I used to shave without cream in the army, because I couldn't be bothered :p
I have never got cut shaving either.

I pretty much slept through 12th grade and it's worked out well enough for me.

I'm guessing that high school is far easier around there. 12th grade has started for a month and a half around here, and it seems like eternity. I feel like I've worked my arse off already, and there's still 8 months until the major exam at the end of the year.

http://img381.imageshack.**/img381/1391/15tl8.jpg

Say what?!?!?!??