Random Thoughts....

you know how there's a way to download a small version of wikipedia, for your cellphone... is it also possible to download google maps, or install some kind of map program on a cell phone (not a smart phone, not default with GPS or map software), or an iPod touch?

Depends on your phone... I dunno about the iPhone OS, but for other platforms like WinMo, S60 and Blackberry you can download Google Maps and a few other apps from Google.

But you need a good data connection to use Google Maps as it doesn't store the maps on your device. And it's not that great for GPS guidance, for that you should look into something like CoPilot, TomTom or iGo.

So like I was totally at this party last night and they had like tons of bottles of non alcoholic vodka. It was so crazy and the stuff was everywhere! So anyway someone started up the Dodgeball movie and every time they said 'dodge' or 'ball' everyone took a shot. About halfway through I was starting to feel it. Man I was soooooo quenched! It was fucking amazing!

Non-alcoholic Vodka... Wait, WTF?

So like I was totally at this party last night and they had like tons of bottles of non alcoholic vodka. It was so crazy and the stuff was everywhere! So anyway someone started up the Dodgeball movie and every time they said 'dodge' or 'ball' everyone took a shot. About halfway through I was starting to feel it. Man I was soooooo quenched! It was fucking amazing!

True story.

^Yeah, why the hell would you buy that shit? It's like buying Birrell, woo, 0.1% beer! May as well drink soft drink!

Does anyone else shave with a manual razor but without shaving cream?

Yeah and just use soap.

Better than shaving cream imo.

Well, that would be water, wouldn't it?

I believe the correct term is shit.

Because it would still taste like arse however you won't get so drunk you don't realise.

Whereas water is just void of any actual flavour, and it's hydrating ftw.

Last edited:
Wouldn't non-alcoholic vodka just be potato juice?

Depends on your phone... I dunno about the iPhone OS, but for other platforms like WinMo, S60 and Blackberry you can download Google Maps and a few other apps from Google.

But you need a good data connection to use Google Maps as it doesn't store the maps on your device. And it's not that great for GPS guidance, for that you should look into something like CoPilot, TomTom or iGo.

yeah, that's what I was trying to say, by download, I mean saving the actual maps, kind of like the way you can download all wikipedia articles for when you have no internet.

Cause I'm sometimes underways in cities I don't know well, and it would be easier to have the maps on a device than having to carry around paper maps. Oh, and I don't need/want gps guidance, I prefer to find my own way with the help of a map.

And now for something completely different.

Anyone seen my new look gallery yet? I found a free trial of a SWF editing package (for something else originally) and noticed I could edit the gallery itself. So I got rid of the title text (I never know what to call my photos, most of the time I come up with cheesey names) and added the silver thing to look like a button plate... Or something like that.

Not sure how this does or doesn't fit in with the T&Cs of the original flash gallery though. :think:

I'm still lost on the whole non-alcholic vodka thing, is it a joke? Must be if KaJuN was getting rat-arsed on it.

Last edited:
Just came home from my last day at work, feels kinda wierd never going back there :| but on the other hand, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :p

You'll find a better job, mgkdk. Don't worry. :comfort:

On the other hand, freed from work, winter closing in, what better time to have a driving holiday just before winter snows you in.

One of the ladies I work with just showed me a drawing she did of a zombie McCain and a zombie Obama duking it out on the White House lawn, it was hilarious. If she posts it on a site I'll link to it here.

You'll find a better job, mgkdk. Don't worry. :comfort:

On the other hand, freed from work, winter closing in, what better time to have a driving holiday just before winter snows you in.

Thanks, I'm not worried yet, still got 3 months pay without doing a thing :D as for the driving, the petrol prices may have gone a bit down these past weeks, but it's still bloody expensive <_<

Whereas water is just void of any actual flavour
Technically Vodka is supposed to be odorless and tasteless. Generally speaking, the cheaper the Vodka, the more alcohol-y it tastes.