Random Thoughts....

I just came back from a interview with the professors of the ?coles Centrales in France, part of the double diploma selection program. If all goes well, I'll spend 2 years of my Mechanical Engineering graduation course there. THEN I'll be able to go to one of the 'Ringmeets! :p

Mums playing the demo for the new Banjo game atm, seems alright (though I wish it was a pure banjo game not this whole vechicle thing)

I just came back from a interview with the professors of the ?coles Centrales in France, part of the double diploma selection program. If all goes well, I'll spend 2 years of my Mechanical Engineering graduation course there. THEN I'll be able to go to one of the 'Ringmeets! :p

Hey, that's great! :)

Just reinstalled Diablo 2 Lord of Destruction and beat act 1. First time in two years.

Runs pretty well using wine in linux.

Speaking of Linux, I will attempt to install Linux on my laptop (Ubuntu most likely) and experiment with it and software choices on a new platform. Eventually I will switch from Windows, but it will be a long and bumpy journey.

EDIT: Damn, this new PC is ruining my typing speed. I'm so used with my laptop's keyboard that I keep hitting the wrong keys all the time. A standard desktop keyboard will take some getting used to, I guess ... where did I go wrong?! .... :cry:

^ Why don't you just buy more RAM and get Vista x64? That is the shit, it's very stable and fast. :happy:

Speaking of Linux, I will attempt to install Linux on my laptop (Ubuntu most likely) and experiment with it and software choices on a new platform. Eventually I will switch from Windows, but it will be a long and bumpy journey.

EDIT: Damn, this new PC is ruining my typing speed. I'm so used with my laptop's keyboard that I keep hitting the wrong keys all the time. A standard desktop keyboard will take some getting used to, I guess ... where did I go wrong?! .... :cry:

Get a slim desktop keyboard then like the Logitech DiNovo edge.

I'm happy becasue i bought 11 DVDs and a few magazines from the Japanese amazon website and i got it (including shipping) for under $300 australian. To make it even better i ordered it Monday and got it today (Friday). :dance:
If i were to buy these DVDs in Australia (if they were available here) it would have easily cost $500.

right now I'm so..... but on the other hand so......... Germany's a a weird country

I will not be able to sleep until Lewis Hamilton wins the Championship on Sunday. This is stupid... I haven't been able to sleep all week...

I havent thought about it all week, but now it's Friday...

The thing is not to worry. What will happen will happen and there's no use you or me worrying about it.

On another note, while Halloween is not something that is celebrated here in Australia, I was looking forward to the opportunity to go to my poker game at the Kingsford Hotel tonight wearing a mask (my friends were going to do the same and it would've been awesome), but it isnt to be, I have to go to work instead.

I will not be able to sleep until Lewis Hamilton wins the Championship on Sunday. This is stupid... I haven't been able to sleep all week...

well if that's the case, then I think you'll go without sleep for another year :p

seriously, I think he will mess up his chances (again)

So, I saw a man in a lingerie shop today... He was a Cop. In full tactical gear.

Good to see our taxpayer's money going to safer streets:rolleyes:

:lol: it is Halloween. Maybe he was in costume...maybe he was looking for a costume...

In other news I am seriously pissed at my sister, who has again been watching Gossip Girl online and has chewed through our download limit.

Smart man - clearly he's planned ahead for the inevitable "Does my bum look big in this?" question.

hahaha, indeed, his other-half would be put off by the two pistols (one on his thigh) and numerous canisters strapped to his vest!

Last edited:
So, I saw a man in a lingerie shop today... He was a Cop. In full tactical gear.

Good to see our taxpayer's money going to safer streets:rolleyes:

Funnily enough, I had a similar experience yesterday.

I was about to cross the roads to go to the shops, when a police car pulls up and parks smack-bang in the middle of the road, on the painted median strip. A police man got out, crossed the road and headed into the fish and chips shop that I was about to go into. :lol: