Random Thoughts....

I enjoy Google checkout.

Get a slim desktop keyboard then like the Logitech DiNovo edge.
Nah, sohuld get used to the normal keyboard layout. It would be what I will be using in the workplace.

So, I saw a man in a lingerie shop today... He was a Cop. In full tactical gear.

Good to see our taxpayer's money going to safer streets:rolleyes:

Hey, cops gotta have sex too, you know .... even cross-dressing cops.

Funnily enough, I had a similar experience yesterday.

I was about to cross the roads to go to the shops, when a police car pulls up and parks smack-bang in the middle of the road, on the painted median strip. A police man got out, crossed the road and headed into the fish and chips shop that I was about to go into. :lol:

I'd complain and be outraged and all that, but I know full well that if I was a cop that's exactly the sort of thing I'd do.

I was at Victoria Park in Adelaide once just on the bike cruising around the pit straight of the bit of tarmac that becomes the start/finish straight for the Clipsal 500 when suddenly this Police Rodeo (of all things) comes blasting around the corner and does a full flying lap of the short infield loop there. I was stunned...until I saw who was behind the wheel; one of my old school mates. Nothing like having a bit of fun I guess :p

Yeah, I've been working on it. I've been a paypal customer forever as well, this is the first time something like this has happened to me.

Whoever it was, bought a blackberry, some random perfume and a pair of nike shoes... assholes.

Not too hard to track down - must have left a postal address to deliver the stuff to. ...

Have you changed the details/password etc. on your paypal - what have Pay Pal advised you to do?

/EDIT Aprapos of nothing at all:

[YOUTUBE]rkDYo-78rqA[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I've changed the password and notified my bank. I have to wait for the resolutions department to finish their investigation, till them, I'm pretty much sitting here and waiting on them. I tried calling them, but their call centre is undergoing some reorganization or something, so I can do nothing but sit and wait for the time being.

Funny thing, Final Gear. I get neg-repped for a repost in a 437 page long thread dedicated to frivolous funny images, but not one positive rep point for any of the automotive news, spy shots or business dealings I have posted over the last few months.

^ Like you need more rep Blind. :p

I still think we should make reps un-anonymous. It's been a long time since the rep system was added and people still abuse it on a wide scale I would say. There's those who neg rep you and don't leave a name, when they really should, then there's those who posi rep you but don't leave a name because they don't know that's the custom here.

The only thing anonymous reps allow for are unfair and uncalled for negative reps.

Funny thing, Final Gear. I get neg-repped for a repost in a 437 page long thread dedicated to frivolous funny images, but not one positive rep point for any of the automotive news, spy shots or business dealings I have posted over the last few months.

I won't further insult you by giving you pitty rep.

Its not like a neg rep will do anything to you anyways. :p

I've noticed that nobody reps for news or factual posts, more so for funny/silly etc types. I say this because there are a few posters here who are massive fonts of knowledge, but are struggling in the rep race, if I can call it that. Rep must be an Italian thing then: all soul and passion, and forget the cold hard facts. Must explain why Spectre is so "meh" about it :mrgreen:

I just watched the ending of the 1981 cannonball run and all of scary movie 2, those are a lot more fun when you're drunk :beer: :p

Heh, I get rep points just for changing my avatar.. sheesh. :p

No that was fair - that cat was really worrysome.

Blind_Io as has been stated your profile looks like you really needs a rep .... Not!

But as a general point I agree that you post loads of valuable stuff. ... And I have only given one neg rep the whole time here and I always (including that) sign my opinions.

Hell, Cobol has posted 3X+ as me, but because I posted a bunch of seemingly popular images in the NSFW forum, I've got nearly almost as much rep power as him.