Random Thoughts....

This would be classified as a random thought.

The good part is that he thinks I'm dating my boyfriend now because I have a crush on my best friend and don't want the two of them going out!
This belongs in a thread entitled "statements only females can understand".

This belongs in a thread entitled "statements only females can understand".
The good part is that he thinks I'm dating my boyfriend now because I have a crush on my best friend and don't want the two of them going out!

Translation: Her best friend's step dad thinks she is going out with her boyfriend only because she doesn't want her best friend to go out with him, and he thinks she doesn't want her best friend to go out with him because she herself has a crush on her best friend.

bartboy: Your translation doesn't help. You need a pink title.

Hold on, let me try again.

La Chaton's best friend (a girl) has a step dad.
La Chaton also has a boyfriend.
The step dad thinks La Chaton is going out with her boyfriend because La Chaton does not want her best friend to go out with him.
Furthermore, the step dad thinks this is because La Chaton has a crush on her best friend.

I can't explain any more clearly than that. How the step dad came to this conclusion is beyond me.

huh? :?

Yes, it is a random thought, but I'm hopped up on caffine and sugar and this is "Off-Topic" after all.
Beat me if you wish, I can take it. :p

I didn't realize this would be so confusing but I think BartBoy said it pretty well.

OK better translation best friend's step dad thinks La Charton is gay for her Best friend.
You may now all picture girls kissing eachother now :p

I got a headache after reading the first post, but BartBoy eased the pain.

Sounds like a plot for a crappy Soap Opera or one of those lame ass MTV relationship shows.

EDIT:
OK better translation best friend's step dad thinks La Charton is gay for her Best friend.
You may now all picture girls kissing eachother now
Thank You Kat, you made the thread much better.

Last edited:
Internet cafe?

A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single gallon of gasoline.

Now that I've mentioned Journey, have some Rush.
It's the music of the universe, y'see.
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7DFsBcVMDA[/YOUTUBE]

Wow, the original sentence was quote clear to me.
OMG, it's true! I am a metrosexual! :eek:

I also understood the first time, but I'm not gay and there is nothing "refined" about my appearance, therefore I'll say that males who are able to understand a statement like that have a better than average mathematical capacity.

Merged random thread into random thoughts..

With the result that it looks even more random...

I really should not be reading this at 4:30 am...

Brain can't take it...

Was the one about whatshername having some dude not like her or whatever.

Not like anyone will ever notice.