Random Thoughts....

Anyone else think UK peeps should spoiler out any comments they make about fucking QoS... or at least keep it to the QoS thread... or both?

^Yeah, it means I have all day to study for a 50% test tomorrow instead of half the day! Awesome!!!

Uni + Spring Carnival = Bad timing.

Anyone else think UK peeps should spoiler out any comments they make about fucking QoS... or at least keep it to the QoS thread... or both?

Welcome to the UK's world most of the time.

I spent months covering my eyes and going LALALALA whenever people started to talk about WALL-E :cry:

images

EDIT: Image backfire. I'll keep it there for your entertainment

Welcome to the UK's world most of the time.

I spent months covering my eyes and going LALALALA whenever people started to talk about WALL-E :cry:

welcome to germanys world ALL of the time :p

^Yeah, it means I have all day to study for a 50% test tomorrow instead of half the day! Awesome!!!

Uni + Spring Carnival = Bad timing.

I have an exam today...

and I had one yesterday...

Though I don't mind exam on public holiday because it means no traffic when I go and leave D:

^Mate, Swinburne is still in Week 12. WTF.

A girl I work with who is at Monash has already had 4 exams :jawdrop:

One time I had three exams in one day, one right after the other. I've never been so tired of filling in little circles in all my life.

I've always wondered why they don't just give you a hole punch and be done with it (there might be a slight mess afterward though).

I've always wondered why they don't just give you a hole punch and be done with it (there might be a slight mess afterward though).

There's also the problem of changing your mind about an answer.

Who's looking forward to voting tomorrow? (in the US)

^ I know I am but I'm unsure of what to do about the local issues because starting about two weeks from now I'll no longer be living here. As I see it I've got three options:

1) Vote like I normally would to try and make this a better place to live
2) Don't vote on those issues
3) Vote opposite of what I normally would to try and make this an even worse place to live (which the city council seems to be doing a good job of themselves)

Decisions, decisions... :hmm:

^Where are you moving KaJ?

Sweet. Just won $83 on the Melbourne Cup. Wee!!

And my woman won $78. Me winning $5 more means I am far superior. Awesome.

/Get back in the kitchen.

Last edited:
Who's looking forward to voting tomorrow? (in the US)

HELLZ, YEAH! :dance: Gonna go down there via bike at 4, can't wait to pull that lever (or touch the computer screen, or fiddle with hanging chads, or whatever).

I'm far more excited for this than I should be.

Hmm, maybe I'm alone here. I honestly haven't been paying as much attention as I probably should have been to this election. This would be my first time voting, but I don't feel too informed to make a decision.

OMFG even I know way more that I need to about your candidates than I need to to make a decision and I do not get a vote - how have you missed all that coverage on the TV?

Anyhoo let me sum up -

White dude and some "rogue" woman versus Black dude and some bloke who seems in-offensive - now decide.