Random Thoughts....

All this talk of carpeted bathrooms/weird bathroom setups makes me remember: in my house, the downstairs bathroom is carpeted, and has been since the house was built ((like a hundred years ago. Okay maybe not that long but it is ooooold :p)).

Also, the kitchen is carpeted.

So that ketchup I spilled a couple years ago? Yeah, you can still see that stain. >.<

Shamwow is so fucking extreme that it'll even absorb your fucking dog!

https://www.getsmoothaway.com/ver3/index.asp?refcode=smooth3
see this? we sell it at work and I got one out of the damage bin.
It is SANDPAPER. It is the sandpaper you use to wet sand the car. It is skin care FOR CARS.
Also, does not work on hair. It will however do the take off the layer of skin part very well, and make you bleed >:

also all of my coworkers just bought shamwow

Last edited:
^^It has the sucking power of a prostitute using a hoover, i know!
^ Maybe that was why it was in the damage bin...

^ I figured it wouldn't work on the hair but not that it would draw blood D:

Dude, shamwow wasn't even AROUND when I spilled that ketchup. That's how old the stain is. :p

Stupid wiring question: I'm joining three wires in a butt splice, does it matter which wires are on one end and which one is on the other, as shown on the wiring diagram? Or can I just jam any of the two wires in one side?

-squeal of excitement- OMG MY PARENTS GOT ME A NEW LAPTOP FOR CHRISTMAS/MY BIRTHDAY!

I'm so happy! :woot:

I need to stop watching VH1. I swear my IQ drops every time they air the Sharon Osbourne Rock of Love Charm School Reunion clip where she dumps her beverage on some random skank.

just to clear things up :

Having carpet in a bathroom is retarded. Tiles + soft fluffy bath mat FTW
Also, having 2 separate taps for hot & cold is also retarded. you either burn your hands trying to wash them or freeze them right off... FAIL.

That is all

We have carpet in both the kitchen and bathroom. It serves as a motivator to keep your mind on your business so you don't spill anything.

Can't say I've ever had any issues having separate taps, its just not something I've ever really thought about. I would normally just wash my hands in the cold tap if I was just washing them after being to the toilet or I would fill the sink if my hands are very dirty. The only taps in our house that has a single spout is the tap in the kitchen sink.

I can't understand how what seems like infinite stupidity and infinite disrespect for your peers can be bottled up in the same way in several people. :mad: It should have been a good day at school today, especially after getting 10 out of 10 in my Math and Literature term papers, but then, annoyingly, it all went wrong because of the same 5-6 people that have been annoying not just to me, but to pretty much everyone else in the class and to all the teachers, for the last 3 and a half years.

Oh God... Can't wait for these last 6 months in high school to pass so that I may FINALLY get rid of those idiots. Never to speak to them again.

Man I am a freaking genius, yesterday I went out to a new restaurant where my friend is a waitress. I asked whether Cajun Grouper was fresh, as it's in season right now. She assured me it was fresh Grouper, even asked the kitchen manager. So low and behold I get the Grouper and it's seasoned well but it's a bit soggy, like it was flash frozen. So I tell my waitress friend and she goes back and asks the kitchen staff and they say, "It's thawed fresh every day from frozen." Long story short, I got my order comped, but better yet I feel like Gordon fuckin' Ramsay. . . fuck me.

I can't understand how what seems like infinite stupidity and infinite disrespect for your peers can be bottled up in the same way in several people. :mad: It should have been a good day at school today, especially after getting 10 out of 10 in my Math and Literature term papers, but then, annoyingly, it all went wrong because of the same 5-6 people that have been annoying not just to me, but to pretty much everyone else in the class and to all the teachers, for the last 3 and a half years.

Oh God... Can't wait for these last 6 months in high school to pass so that I may FINALLY get rid of those idiots. Never to speak to them again.

Hey, are you sure you're not my class mate???

There are 5-6 people in my class who should have been expelled from school at least 4 years ago... All the teachers hate our class because of them and they create such a bad atmosphere in the class. It's partly the teachers' fault though because they let them do (almost) anything they want.

Man, I don't miss high school.