Random Thoughts....

It's over three years old, and hasn't skipped a beat until the picture went out yesterday. What is funny is I was able to fix the picture by overheating the Xbox?!

What happens is the graphics chip gets hot enough to eventually warp the motherboard causing soldered pins to no longer be connected. You got it hot enough to melt the solder a bit and get a little bit of flow thus reconnecting the pins. I have never heard of this lasting very long usually less than a week never more than a month. There is a more permanent solution which involves taking apart your xbox and using washers to force the motherboard back into position, you can find videos of it on youtube.

Highlander 2:

So, he's sent to the future, but somehow everyone's driving cars from 50+ years ago.

Two assassins are sent from the past into the future to kill Conor, but they have weapons somehow even more futuristic than the future they are sent to.

And...something that's never been explained to me...why can there be only one?

According to the news, I'm the only person in the world who isn't on the Obama-bandwagon. Yes, I do want to see him do a good job so he doesn't fuck up the country even more, and yes, I think he's a good guy, but I didn't vote for him and I don't agree with him on some (to me) key issues. No, I'm not going to get into it because this isn't the place to talk about politics and I only discuss politics when election time nears. Otherwise, it's a big waste of time.

My eyes, they burn...I need to learn to blink more! >.<

My eyes, they burn...I need to learn to blink more! >.<
clockwork_big.jpg

HOLY GOD WHAT IS THAT?!

^ Oh. :lol: That explains it.

-hasn't read the book or seen the movie-

farnsworth.jpg

Good news, everyone! I'm down to 19 posts per day.

I've completely given up.

Goodnight everyone.

Erm, did she read this (NSFW) yesterday and get inspired? Your sister sounds like a case of OMGWTF?

Bet you she isn't and not worth that much.

You should get an A4 or a newer Legacy.... because I say so.

I probably won't be back in these parts anytime soon so PM if you want a response.

Good news, everyone! I'm down to 19 posts per day.

I'm only between 6/7 posts per day - and here I was thinking I was some kind of extraordinary postwhore. :rolleyes: :lol:

I wonder who has the highest PPD on these boards, because that really is a much better indication of how much postwhoring one does over just their postcount.