Random Thoughts....

* only to be used in combination with exercise and a healthy diet

* If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your doctor first.

and now for something completely different.

Back to posts per day...

Posts Per Day: 0.07

Been here for about a year before I bothered to post at all, and even then didn't really post that much. It's weird though, this isn't the only forum I'm on, and on the others, I have more to say and they aren't as interesting.

So about this microwaving cats for fun and profit thing, how can I get involved?

For only 38 payments of $59.95 you too can begin microwaving cats for and profit using my simple and easy to understand 579 step business plan. If you act now I will include 2 genuine burlap sacks and one GE professional grade stainless steel microwave. ($700 S/H not included).

I can see how the fun part might be of interest, but I'm gonna need to know more about the 'profit' side of things before I commit to a plan.

Back to posts per day...

Posts Per Day: 0.07

Been here for about a year before I bothered to post at all, and even then didn't really post that much. It's weird though, this isn't the only forum I'm on, and on the others, I have more to say and they aren't as interesting.

Ach mein lieben! Ein Doppelganger!

3.05 per day, didn't post much in the beginning, was scared of all the guys, but that changed :tease:

It's more than that, due to a large number of uncounted posts in the game forum... :p In both cases.

Yeah, but I think you have more game forum posts than me. Lately, I haven't ventured in there too much. I probably have 500 something though alone in all of the games. :lol: