Random Thoughts....

3.05 per day, didn't post much in the beginning, was scared of all the guys, but that changed :tease:

Yeah, now us poor blokes are afraid of all the girls. :mrgreen:

I've noticed a lot of girls becoming regular posters over the last year, especially in the non Top Gear section.

^ Lucky you :p

farnsworth.jpg

Good news, everyone! I'm down to 19 posts per day.

Oh and I thought for sure I was the biggest post whore, with 1.5k posts in the half year since I joined.

apparently I've only got 6.27, but that well be more like 8 or 9 with the games forum.

Oh and I thought for sure I was the biggest post whore, with 1.5k posts in the half year since I joined.

apparently I've only got 6.27, but that well be more like 8 or 9 with the games forum.

Nope, you fail at post whoring. :p

I've noticed a lot of girls becoming regular posters over the last year, especially in the non Top Gear section.

The number of girls on FG is increasing rapidly, but I'm still the only one who posts in the F1 section more or less regularly. ;)

The number of girls on FG is increasing rapidly, but I'm still the only one who posts in the F1 section more or less regularly. ;)

That's still one short of the number of professional circuit racers that post, either occasionally or regularly, in the Motorsports section... :lol:

MadCat360 and Steve Levin

Seriously. "Posting shit on forums" is not "bringing me a beer". For every second you bring down the beer/my hand ratio, that's one less pair of shoes you're allowed to own.

Hey look! 1000 posts!

Seriously. "Posting shit on forums" is not "bringing me a beer". For every second you bring down the beer/my hand ratio, that's one less pair of shoes you're allowed to own.

Get your own damn beer :p

oh, and my bf has more shoes than me, and that's not because he has many I just don't care about it, I have one pair of shoes I wear all the time (except for party-stuff) and then when they are all worn out I buy a new pair and throw out the old ones :p

I have one pair of shoes I wear all the time (except for party-stuff) and then when they are all worn out I buy a new pair and throw out the old ones :p

You left out the fact that you have 91 pairs of shoes for "party stuff."

You left out the fact that you have 91 pairs of shoes for "party stuff."

One pair of black shoes (that I never use), one pair of fancy sandals, a pair of brown boots and a pair of black boots.
Then I have some sandals, walkingboots, running shoes and rollerblades.

Get your own damn beer :p

oh, and my bf has more shoes than me, and that's not because he has many I just don't care about it, I have one pair of shoes I wear all the time (except for party-stuff) and then when they are all worn out I buy a new pair and throw out the old ones :p

Yes, but we already established that you are not a normal girl. :p

One pair of black shoes (that I never use), one pair of fancy sandals, a pair of brown boots and a pair of black boots.
Then I have some sandals, walkingboots, running shoes and rollerblades.

I have sneakers, dress shoes, and one pair in between. Maybe one more for brown/black coordination. Anymore than that, and you piss sitting down.