Random Thoughts....

Thanks for the advice, I'm gonna try that tonight. I've got a lot of that rolling around in bed lately too.
Pretty much when you start worrying that you are not going get to sleep, you should get up and do something calming for a while and try again from a 'clean slate'. If you just roll around and worry about it, you are not going get to sleep.

I have no idea what that is... but now I feel like ice cream.

Best ice cream on earth. They take whatever flavor of ice cream you want and knead the candy and toppings of your choosing into it.

Best ice cream on earth. They take whatever flavor of ice cream you want and knead the candy and toppings of your choosing into it.

Plus, they have flavors like Cake Batter and Pumpkin Pie!* :thumbsup:

*Sadly, the branches in Bahrain don't get the Pumpkin Pie flavor.

Last edited:
But getting up early defeats the whole point of getting to sleep. I wanna go to sleep early, and sleep late.

So it's basically just like Marble Slab Creamery?

I've been to that, and even though I love ice-cream, I didn't like this stuff because the ice-cream itself was way too sweet and the toppings only made it worse.

I don't like ice-cream that tastes of nothing but sugar... I usually go for soft serve, or for those tiny cups of Haagen-Dazs. It costs so much, but it's the only rich ice-cream that doesn't suffer from that sugary taste thing I mentioned

Have you ever had one of those weeks where you feel invincible? Like all the chips are falling in the best places they possibly could. Like you could do anything at all and not screw up in any way. I'm having one of those and it's absolutely incredible. Plus it seems like the affects are going to be carrying on into this weekend. :D

I'm actually surprised - I think I may have gotten a boyfriend. :) I told a boy I liked him and he likes me too. That's a first. Its a little awkward, cos I'm not used to it since I haven't had a boyfriend for over a year now. But otherwise...I'm happy the way this is turning out. All because I finally said "Fuck it, I'm taking a chance and I don't care what anyone else thinks or says." That chance was going for a younger guy. Yes, admittedly that's also why its a bit awkward, but he does act a bit more mature than most guys his age. And he's not shorter than me - that's a plus. The last boyfriend was noticeably shorter and it was just kind of weird. :p

So yes, I have had a good day today. :)

I don't like ice-cream that tastes of nothing but sugar... I usually go for soft serve, or for those tiny cups of Haagen-Dazs. It costs so much, but it's the only rich ice-cream that doesn't suffer from that sugary taste thing I mentioned

Movenpick isn't that bad when to sweetness level, I find Haagen-Dazs to have some kind've weird fridge smell when I get it (maybe it's just Hong Kong), but I like Gelato from Cova, tis my sister's favourite Italian restaurant and also one of mine to

On a side note: I find it very strange that Cova only opens in Milan and Hong Kong.

Last edited:

I was going to do something similar in my store, even bought the equipment (frost top), but instead I opted for carrying more flavors instead. FTR, the brand I sell is Edy's (which some may know as Dreyer's)

Haagen Dazs doesn't have much air in it, and keeps at lower temperatures. So with some ice cream once you scoop it, you will notice it collapse on itself and start melting quickly...Haagen Dazs maintains it's form longer. Just a little FYI.

I just realized that I forgot about my 2-year anniversary here.

Well, better late than never...

I'm feeling rather pissed right now, and I have no idea why! Just a random moment of aggravation!

Who said Coldstone Creamery? That is the greatest ice cream ever.....IN THE WORLD!! I now have a craving for some Cake Batter with cookie dough.

After realizing that perhaps I woudn't stop crashing and falling over shit if I could properly see where I was going, I got a haircut today. I'm cursed with thick hair, and my bangs grow faster than the family lawn.

I'm actually surprised - I think I may have gotten a boyfriend. :) I told a boy I liked him and he likes me too. That's a first. Its a little awkward, cos I'm not used to it since I haven't had a boyfriend for over a year now. But otherwise...I'm happy the way this is turning out. All because I finally said "Fuck it, I'm taking a chance and I don't care what anyone else thinks or says." That chance was going for a younger guy. Yes, admittedly that's also why its a bit awkward, but he does act a bit more mature than most guys his age. And he's not shorter than me - that's a plus. The last boyfriend was noticeably shorter and it was just kind of weird. :p

So yes, I have had a good day today. :)

Aaaaw!!! Well done!!!! :D
I really like this guy at school, but I don't think he likes me that way. We're just friends at the moment, and I'm really crazy and nuts whereas he's more calm and quiet. Not a good combo. But I can dream (and get caught out looking at him- oops.)

And one of my former friends is going out with a guy younger than her, but this one is freaky coz she's nearly 18 and he's about to turn 14. It's so gross coz they have their hands all over each other at school. PDAs in school are just WRONG.

I hate dating guys shorter than me, it just feels wrong. Only problem is I'm about 5'11", so there's a bit of a problem there!!!!!

In other news, I am now known as "Backside Brydie" after my roll call teacher overheard me yelling out to one of my lazy friends to get off his arse and get the tennis ball himself. Toady he asked me in front of the whole class "aren't you the one who made a comment about somebody's backside?". Obviously the whole class who didn't know of the incident took it really out of context, and everybody (including teachers) are calling me "Backside Brydie"
GAH

I'm getting really tired, I Want to go to bed but at the same time don't! This Coke a Cola in front of me s looking really great right now as well!