Random Thoughts....

How is it abuse of the forum? Is there a rule saying "no repping more than x people per ...."

No, but he was in effect spamming when he was high sometimes, posting stuff that even other stoners like myself didn't understand.

He was a cool guy when he was sober, but if you are going to get high and subject others to yourself then you should make sure you are making some degree of sense.

No, but he was in effect spamming when he was high sometimes, posting stuff that even other stoners like myself didn't understand.

He was a cool guy when he was sober, but if you are going to get high and subject others to yourself then you should make sure you are making some degree of sense.

Allow me to direct you to a quote:

the best part of waking up is ketchup in your penis!

How can you possibly claim that that didn't make sense???

I don't miss Ottobon at all, he seemed like a huge loser. Plus, judging by some of the posts he made I got the impression that he was going to eventually become a serial killer and start burying bodies under his vast Wisconsin (or was it Michigan?) property.

Also, I'm surprisingly coherent after I'm drunk, apparently. Clearly I'm not trying hard enough.

Woot, highest grade in my class on my statics test. Though given the other scores it wasn't a hard thing to do.

Yay, congrats!

I am sooo tired at the moment... Just going to watch Top Gear tonight on the telly, and after that I'm going to sleep. Too bad I have to go to work at 7 in the morning tomorrow :p

Being drunk is great - it's the morning after and the memories of what you did (or lack of them) that are a problem...

But, you know, there's being drunk in a sort of happy, anything goes kind of way, and there's being drunk in a vomit all over the place kind of way :p And I don't think you like the last way haha

Randomly I'll come on here after a night of partying and post 3 or 4 times, then think "WTF did I do?" the morning after. But yeah, some of his thoughts were a bit intense... Was he just straight perma-banned, or did he get the standard warning, three-day ban, perma-ban protocol?

I think protocol was followed. He got tempbanned for a while for being annoying to Quiky and then got smacked down after that didn't teach him a lesson.

Being drunk is great - it's the morning after and the memories of what you did (or lack of them) that are a problem...

Agreed. I haven't been drunk since mid january, been busy with tests, but am looking forward to mid march already... :D

Randomly I'll come on here after a night of partying and post 3 or 4 times, then think "WTF did I do?" the morning after. But yeah, some of his thoughts were a bit intense... Was he just straight perma-banned, or did he get the standard warning, three-day ban, perma-ban protocol?

I think he got permabanned eventually. Even though most of us were more annoyed by his drug addled ramblings, I believe he was banned because of misusing the rep system.

Anyway, let's move on. I think talking about a banned member is a bit like talking shit about a deceased person, because they can probably hear what you are saying yet they can't respond or defend themselves.

Weather's been amazing in Vancouver the last couple of days... it's only about ten degrees, but it's sunny and when the sun shines over here it really burns.