Random Thoughts....

Speaking of fashion, I was shocked to see that kids still sag their pants. We used to do that when I was in high school. Mind you, I left high-school in 1994. Now, I just want to yell at the saggers to pull up their pants.

oh now it is way too tight pants falling off boy's asses, it's a double ugh.

Saggy pants were still in when I graduated in 2003, although nowhere as bad as when the fad started in the early 90s. It progressively rose up our asses.

I'm kind of glad that I graduated high school when I did, it was right before lots of things. Aside from clothes, the arrival of Facebook, MySpace and other time-wasting and anti-social services seems to have really changed the current high school crowd. In terms of clothes, everyone still dressed urban in Ecko and the like, now they're all into Lacoste and FCUK.

Last edited:
^ It could be useful, but it's so funny seeing a .gov address with toilet in the URL. :lol:

Brace yourselves, I'm about to cross into another stereotype.

I wear colored baseball stirrups with either a pair of old black Chucks, or black and red hemp Adidas Superstars with red laces. I listen to mostly ska, rockabilly, punk rock, and whatever your local 90's alternative station plays.

Judge me accordingly. :D

Why don't waffle cups exist?

You could eat your ice cream and break off pieces of waffle without having your ice cream spill everywhere.

Eh, I don't really fall into any fashion stereotype. I just wear jeans, a t-shirt and birkenstocks.

Jesus fuck look at all that cocaine.

Someone in Chile just broke their TV.

Today SUCKED. First I wake up to the power being out. Then I go to school and find none of my friends, spend the entire morning in the cafeteria alone and they don't even say hi when they finally do show up. Then I :censored: up my monologue in theatre and get in trouble with my teacer. Then I get a blood blister from a damn RECYCLING bin! (and that's bad because I have a phobia of my own blood) >.< and the end of the school day turns out to be the end of a friendship. And an hour later all I get is a text that says not to ever talk to her again or "there will be consequences". :censored:

To top it all off, my mom's stupid :censored: dog bit me. >=[

:blowup:

Aside from all that, I spent the evening with my boy ^_^ and he always knows how to make me feel better. Me being the anti-social creature I often am, I will say this - he's the only one I really need. The only person that matters to me. Cos, in the end, I fight with all my friends, but he's the one who's there to pick up the pieces and wipe away my tears and since when have any of them done that? Not once. Either I can't pick the right friends, or I should just stop having female friends.

And now I know why I prefer guy friends. :p

:lol: Men. :D

he's the only one I really need.

You're screwed if things don't work out. (Although i wouldn't want to see that happen).

EDIT: Today i was supposed to go to Hamilton Island for work but i didn't because i was sick. At the time i was pissed off that i couldn't go but after seeing that a cyclone is going to hit the region i'm somewhat glad i was sick. :blink: :|

Last edited:
You're screwed if things don't work out. (Although i wouldn't want to see that happen).

Yeah, you really shouldn't put all your eggs in one basket. You should also give girls another chance. Maybe give them the chance you gave guys - let one of them be you lover. And don't forget to take pictures.