Random Thoughts....

Whoa. That is young. My boyfriend and I have been going out for nearly three years but haven;t contemplated moving in together yet, let alone get married and have kids...I'd like to have a life first.

Well. I... haven't... even... found... someone... yet. :(

Whoa. That is young. My boyfriend and I have been going out for nearly three years but haven;t contemplated moving in together yet, let alone get married and have kids...I'd like to have a life first.

Several people I knew at high school are in long term relationships (engaged, etc) and/or have kids. It's that small-town Adelaide syndrome where people just settle down with the first person they find and resign themselves to the 9-5 grind. Fuck that.

Several people I knew at high school are in long term relationships (engaged, etc) and/or have kids. It's that small-town Adelaide syndrome where people just settle down with the first person they find and resign themselves to the 9-5 grind. Fuck that.

Yeah....I thought at one point I was going to be one of those people, i started going out with my first boyfriend at 16 and by the time I was in first year uni everyone (including myself) thought it was pretty much a done deal, until I realised he was a jerk. So with my current relationship we've talked about the future but we're taking things as they come.

And don't stress ahpadt...you'll find someone. I'm one of those freaks who has only had the two fairly long term relationships. If I found myself single again I'd be hopeless because I haven't ever been single and looking for a relationship.

I know a bunch of people (kids) that got married as they got out of school & uni (around 18-23 years), had kids, some are still together, most are not. The cool thing is that their kids are now teenagers and able to look after themselves and their parents can come out for a night without major dramas. Makes up for my other friends who didn't find "the one" until their late 20s/early 30s who are now getting pregnant and not able or inclined to come out for a night like we did when the first group were having their kids.

I love being the cool pseudo-auntie to the older ones and corrupt the babies as they come along.

I am going to hell, but damnit, I'm going to enjoy myself on the way!!!!

I'm probably going to get married when I'm 30 or something. Or maybe not at all. :\

Holy crap one of my highschool classmates just got engaged :blink:

IT'S BEGUN

(dun dun dunnnnnnnnn)

I know there were a few guys at my high school that are in the military that got married when they were ~19.

Random occurence: I've achieved 1 TB of upload on a certain private motorsports tracker.

I have a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong way to go. :lol:

Where can I buy the seeds?
I'm sure anybody with testes can provide you with a large portion of seeds, free of charge.

You want exercise? Run 4+ degree's caster, and cut off the power steering from your car. Now go for a drive up a 50 mile road that goes like this with no traffic on it like I did this morning:

https://pic.armedcats.net/t/th/thedguy/2009/04/12/junk.jpg

Eh, it looks halfway decent. I don't see any tight switchbacks or anything too technical, mostly sweepers. As far as roads in the US go, I give it a B, depending on pavement conditions.

It is a very very very bad idea to eat a banana before bedtime. what the hell was i thinking.

Who agrees with me that Takk by Sigur Ros is one of the greatest albums ever?

So as many of you know, the Hyundai car company has been a thorn in my side, since there is a dealership right next to the one I work at.

Yeah, my company just bought them. Unbelievable.

NOT FAIR. :mad: Our Wal-Mart stays open, so I had to work Easter when I worked there.

I've just come off working 6 days in a row, which included good Friday, 6am starts on Saturday and Easter sunday and a 10pm finish last night. I'm dead from it, but my pay docket is gonna be awesome...

I also found out last night that all the shifts I am working are either training someone, managing a section or two of the store or in the cafe (which I automatically have to manage anyway).... Can't wait to work again now, actually.