Random Thoughts....

Nothing quite like researching systems at work that were implemented in 1983, unsurprisingly the documentation is lacking

Some girl at my school popped twins out at 18 :p

That's nothing, someone my sister was arguing with on a forum, supposedly, squeezed one out at around 12-13.

That same person also stated she was still in the seventh grade. Grade 7. At thirteen years of age... :| *for lack of proper facepalm smiley*

On a different note, I have taken up making skins for Live for Speed. Which means that I'll possibly become bored of it and give up before finishing my first skin...

That's nothing, someone my sister was arguing with on a forum, supposedly, squeezed one out at around 12-13.

Ugh, yeah. I knew this one girl a few years ago, and after hearing an update through the old grapevine: she's been out of school for two years working a full time job in retail because she's expecting a child sometime this week.

...Man. She was a good kid, too.

I've been done with uni/school for over a year now, yet I've started having nightmares about having a big test I'm really unprepared for or having a paper due in 3 hours I haven't even started.

Now, these scenarios happened somewhat often when I actually was a university student, but I don't know why I'm having these dreams now... I have no plans to ever return to traditional academics, so I'm not sure where this is coming from.

But in general I just hate how vivid my dreams are... like every other night or once every three nights I'll have long, really vivid dreams that I remember most details to after I wake up.

How do you folks dream? Do you remember it often? They say everyone dreams every time they sleep, they just usually forget about it when they awake.

I usually remember bits and pieces of my dreams. My last one was strange though. I pulled an all-nighter studying for a psych test that was this morning. I was awake for something like 26 hours straight and I just woke up from a 5 hour 'nap'.

I don't even know what the hell the dream I had was about, but it was creepy as hell, went on forever and I was there. Thinking about it, maybe I've been playing too much FEAR. :lol:

I know I dream alot, but I only ever seem to have dreams I can remember when I'm especially tired, sick or upset.

One thing I have found out that I thought was interesting, was when I had a discussion about dreams with some of my friends. Everyone (talking about five or six other people, here) but me and one other dream only in black-and-white. I dream in full-colour, and so does everyone else in my family that I've asked. Interesting.

^^ Was there actually a paper jam when it said that there was a paper jam?

laq.jpg

It was only one of the problems, now apparantly it needs new drums for every colour and all the toner is at 25%

:p

Government maitenance :p

LOL. My first ever job was doing admin assistant work in a local government office. My area's photocopier did the whole new drums low toner thing just as I had almost finished copying great bloody building plans for the Planning Department. Damn! I went to both of the print centres in the building and neither had anything left for that particular model of copier. Goddamn it! So I had to go across to the building our cashier offices are in to get the bloody drums and toner, waiting to cross a busy road in the middle of winter in the pouring rain and I'd forgotten my umbrella and seemingly so had everyone else I tried to borrow one from. FUFUFUUU!!1one
Then, did the same thing on the way back with the stuff, before spending another twenty minutes trying to find someone who knew what they were doing to set the machine up again so could finish my job. Xp

Thank god I was only there for four months on a placement programme. Then I worked in a supermarket....ughhgh

I know I dream alot, but I only ever seem to have dreams I can remember when I'm especially tired, sick or upset.

One thing I have found out that I thought was interesting, was when I had a discussion about dreams with some of my friends. Everyone (talking about five or six other people, here) but me and one other dream only in black-and-white. I dream in full-colour, and so does everyone else in my family that I've asked. Interesting.

The only dreams I remember are extremely vivid and pretty effing scary. :(Everything else is forgotten quite quickly.

So as many of you know, the Hyundai car company has been a thorn in my side, since there is a dealership right next to the one I work at.

Yeah, my company just bought them. Unbelievable.

I thought having competing dealerships close to each other was fairly normal. The big dealership complex around my parent's house has everything from Ford and GM to Spyker and Bugatti. As for one company owning competing manufacturers' dealerships, there's one around here that has Honda, Nissan and Dodge and they're all next to each other...

I either just avoided a moment of total awkwardness or blew a chance with an awesome girl. As she flies back home tomorrow while I'm at work, this is just a bit facepalm worthy.