Random Thoughts....

I am so bored. I wish their were things like internet errands.

I feel like having me some wafflesss now...

Whoa. That is young. My boyfriend and I have been going out for nearly three years but haven;t contemplated moving in together yet, let alone get married and have kids...I'd like to have a life first.

yeah, everyone thinks like that... then you blink, you're 27 suddenly, married and with a baby on the way thinking WHEN THE HELL DID ALL THIS HAPPEN?

it's all cool though, I really like the idea of becoming a dad :p

How do you folks dream? Do you remember it often? They say everyone dreams every time they sleep, they just usually forget about it when they awake.

I'm one of the few people who almost NEVER remembers what they dream, unless I scare myself and wake up in the middle of the dream

I still have the "OMG I'm at uni and I have to do an important test and I've forgotten everything. And I'm NAKED" dreams every now and again, dunno why though, I've finished school 8 years ago

I've been done with uni/school for over a year now, yet I've started having nightmares about having a big test I'm really unprepared for or having a paper due in 3 hours I haven't even started.
I still have the "OMG I'm at uni and I have to do an important test and I've forgotten everything. And I'm NAKED" dreams every now and again, dunno why though, I've finished school 8 years ago

students.png

My wisdom tooth is killing me.

kill it back! or have it ripped out... either way there's lots of blood and pain involved...

Everyone around me seems to be pulling out their wisdom teeth lately, I'm just wondering when my turn is... :\

yeah, everyone thinks like that... then you blink, you're 27 suddenly, married and with a baby on the way thinking WHEN THE HELL DID ALL THIS HAPPEN?

it's all cool though, I really like the idea of becoming a dad :p

That's funny, the way it's going now for me, I think I will suddenly turn 27 and wonder "WHEN THE HELL WILL I MAKE SOMETHING OF MY LIFE?" :p
but hey, life's possibilities are opening up on me, no time to think about that now ;) I call it "midlife-crisis-prevention".

I've been obsessed with Tina Fey's Twitter lately. It's the greatest thing ever, and for a split second I was about to sign up for one myself.

tina-fey-4.jpg

:wub:

Update: fun fact, if you spend the last 10 minutes going through Tina Fey's Twitter then go back to Sniff Petrol's, you end up thinking, "when did Tina Fey know so much about cars?" And then you realize it was all just a beautiful dream. :cry:

Last edited: