Random Thoughts....

That's funny, the way it's going now for me, I think I will suddenly turn 27 and wonder "WHEN THE HELL WILL I MAKE SOMETHING OF MY LIFE?" :p
but hey, life's possibilities are opening up on me, no time to think about that now ;) I call it "midlife-crisis-prevention".

I guess we should just try to enjoy our lonely/single lifestyle while we can. :p

What's going on in sports right now?

First there's Hamilton taking the championship by a whisker at Brazil 2008, and we all thought that was going to be most exciting piece of sport we'll ever see. Then came the Six Nations Ireland v Wales final and their dogfight for the lead. And now the recent match with Chelsea. It's just getting better and better.

Alright guys, I'm looking for some advice here. I'm trying to work out my dating situation right now and I kinda have two options at this point. Option number one is going out with someone who I went out with once on a double date. She's a friend of my cousin (my cousin's a sorority sister, so she has hot friends. We kind of have an "I'll scratch your back and you'll scratch mine" relationship) and the date in question was actually a double date with my cousin and someone I was setting her up with. I'm reasonably convinced she likes me, however there may be some complicating circumstances because I do have a history with one of her friends and while her friend and I are still cordial, the friend could meddle in this a bit. She's pretty attractive and she's smart. I was pretty much dead set on asking her out again, but my cousin thinks that I should hold off until I meet her other friend (bear in mind that all info from here on is secondhand or gleaned from facebook). The other girl is one of my cousin's sorority sisters (the other girl is a friend from something else), she's about as smart, about as cute, but my cousin claims that our personalities probably match better. I'm sorta torn. Neither one is a sure thing, so my options are still open to an extent, and I don't think it's a great idea for me to date both at once (I have enough difficulty concentrating on one relationship let alone two). What are people's thoughts here?

Alright guys, I'm looking for some advice here. I'm trying to work out my dating situation right now and I kinda have two options at this point. Option number one is going out with someone who I went out with once on a double date. She's a friend of my cousin (my cousin's a sorority sister, so she has hot friends. We kind of have an "I'll scratch your back and you'll scratch mine" relationship) and the date in question was actually a double date with my cousin and someone I was setting her up with. I'm reasonably convinced she likes me, however there may be some complicating circumstances because I do have a history with one of her friends and while her friend and I are still cordial, the friend could meddle in this a bit. She's pretty attractive and she's smart. I was pretty much dead set on asking her out again, but my cousin thinks that I should hold off until I meet her other friend (bear in mind that all info from here on is secondhand or gleaned from facebook). The other girl is one of my cousin's sorority sisters (the other girl is a friend from something else), she's about as smart, about as cute, but my cousin claims that our personalities probably match better. I'm sorta torn. Neither one is a sure thing, so my options are still open to an extent, and I don't think it's a great idea for me to date both at once (I have enough difficulty concentrating on one relationship let alone two). What are people's thoughts here?
Key phrase in highlight - you have solved your own problem. If it does not go well then you have still got an option I should think. ...

Good point, mate. It was the conclusion I was kinda coming to anyways, I just wanted some third party confirmation that I wasn't being an idiot. My concern is that both the first girl and her friend are friends of my cousin and I didn't want my cousin to catch shit from her friends.

Last edited:
Yes, but the pain meds they give more than make up for it. I remember mine made me see tracers each time I waved my hand back and forth.

Well it can go the other way too. One of the meds they gave me caused my stomach to unload itself every 30 minutes.

Well it can go the other way too. One of the meds they gave me caused my stomach to unload itself every 30 minutes.

That was probably Codeine (or Codeine-based), 'cause that happens to me too, which is why they gave me Talwin.

^ yeah, I have a really bad reaction to codiene, so I can't have any now (which sucks whenever I have a cold). I also had a bad reaction to the analgesics they gave me too when I had my wisdom teeth out, so I could only have panadol. Considering I have to have more major surgery on my mouth in a year or two time, it's kinda concerning-the panadol didn't work after a while last time.

Why does that make you heartbroken?

I like when these shows make fun of product placement in a really obvious way... 30 Rock did one before with some cellular provider, and even Arrested Development had their Burger King joke (with Carl Weathers).

No, it's about her fake Twitter, which I mentioned earlier. :-(