Random Thoughts....

Key phrase in highlight - you have solved your own problem. If it does not go well then you have still got an option I should think. ...

hmm, I was going to say you could atleast date the other one, and then decide...

edit : the "Shit my pants" PP was HILARIOUS. Someone +rep Dogbert for me, I can't.
"set fire to the shower" :lmao: :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
I liked indian nipple song

Bwahaha, I figured out how to get past the Megavideo 72 minute cap; I just have to bounce around company DNS's. :cool:

Well, there's always a first time. Been getting TGUK Mag for some time on subscription. The mag used to arrive in reasonably poor condition thanks to the cheap plastic bags they came in. The last few have some in better quality bags, so the mags have been arriving intact (YAY!) - and the fact that the bags have their oxy-degradable status and date printed on them. But never have I received the 'free' gift with purchase. I figured that it was a case of a cheaper mag means you forgoe the freebies. That or the extra weight is not covered by the postage. But this month's mag arrives - free stuff!!!

yep, a packet of chewing gum.

[sarcasm] whoo hoo [/sarcasm]

so now's the time to eat the last of the choccy eggs.

i can't fucking remember my password to my school account and the fucking password recovery service shit doesn't work either. fuck fuck fuck fuck fucking useless IT department.

so now's the time to eat the last of the choccy eggs.

you either

- eat like a champion
- do not get a lot of choccy eggs for easter

srsly, I have enough chocolate to keep me occupied for at LEAST a month. Also I am fat and eat lots, so it's not like I'll have 1 egg a day

Bumpy track + noob-ish and rather unfit driver + twisty layout + 15 laps in a go-kart = EXHAUSTION. :|

FTFY

this is normal if you're not used to it. Yes I was surprised too the first time
try 2 1hr sessions and then tell me how you feel (endurance racing with several mates = win)

It's also tough if you're a tall person and you can't get your feet properly OFF the pedals. A few times I felt like I was pushing the throttle pedal about half-way down in the middle of a hairpin. It was a weird sensation.

It's sort of fun however when you get OVERSTEERY with the kart!!!!! :lol:

FTFY

try 2 1hr sessions and then tell me how you feel (endurance racing with several mates = win)

I'd love to do that one day. Best we ever did was a grand prix style format with qualifying and three 20 minute races. I could barely feel my hands afterward :p

you either

- eat like a champion
- do not get a lot of choccy eggs for easter

srsly, I have enough chocolate to keep me occupied for at LEAST a month. Also I am fat and eat lots, so it's not like I'll have 1 egg a day

I got 4 OK, I HAVE FEW FRIENDS!!!! :cry: YOU HAD TO POINT IT OUT DIDN'T YOU :lol: :p

no seriously, 3 eggs and a bunny. All gone now. Over chocolate for a little while. Want chippies now!!!

Ahh shit, I got a message over MSN from a girl I used to date (like...twice) asking when we were gonna catch up again next. Two problems, I'm kinda seeing someone else, which presents some difficulties, and the second, and by far the most important reason is that I'm not all that crash hot about her. I dont want to hurt her feelings by outright rejecting her and I ignored the MSN message and she signed out after about 10 minutes of inaction which leads me to suspect I might've hurt her anyway. It's been almost fucking half a year since we last saw each other anyway! I realise the most obvious course of action here is to probably let her know the state of play and why it wont work between us, but I just can't bring myself to tell her. I'm weak. I dont like hurting people and would prefer to merely bury the issue as I have done for the past half year. I thought/hoped she'd moved on. I could tell her I'm too busy but I used that line last year (it was true then and it's still largely true now). I'm not really seeking advice I just feel I need to vent to an anonymous audience. I just dont want to be the bad guy...

Last edited:
FTFY

Really? Fuck. I might hit the gym before organising a go karting day then.

LOL tonight I went to see a friend perform in a play at the Melbourne Comedy Festival...she was only acting in it, she didn't write it or anything, and she warned that it would be bad...but how bad it actually was I just can't comprehend. It was as bad as I imagined, and then a whole bundle of bad on top of that. Andit went for three hours. My boyfriend and I were actually laughing deliriously on the way home at how bad it was, so maybe that was the comedy bit because God knows the play itself wasn't funny.

and congrats, vikiradTG2007 :cool:

I got 4 OK, I HAVE FEW FRIENDS!!!! :cry: YOU HAD TO POINT IT OUT DIDN'T YOU :lol: :p

no seriously, 3 eggs and a bunny. All gone now. Over chocolate for a little while. Want chippies now!!!

Don't feel bad, that's 4 more than I got :(