Random Thoughts....

Looks like I'll have to make a trek to the school's IT office tomorrow to sort this fucking mess out, or to at least get someone to actually do something, rather than send fucking emails around saying "We'll get someone to contact you soon", maybe they neglected to add "... in another month or so"?

Fuckers.

/pissedtohighheaven

Thinking of getting Laser Eye Surgery?

[YOUTUBE]hxCpeKcQQeQ[/YOUTUBE]

Ummm... NO!

Last edited:
^Whatever currency that is - 10,- of it is too much.

My guess is the picture was taken at Costco or Sam's or some other "buy in bulk" type warehouse and that is the price for a box of smaller packages.

Ahh shit, I got a message over MSN from a girl I used to date (like...twice) asking when we were gonna catch up again next. Two problems, I'm kinda seeing someone else, which presents some difficulties, and the second, and by far the most important reason is that I'm not all that crash hot about her. I dont want to hurt her feelings by outright rejecting her and I ignored the MSN message and she signed out after about 10 minutes of inaction which leads me to suspect I might've hurt her anyway. It's been almost fucking half a year since we last saw each other anyway! I realise the most obvious course of action here is to probably let her know the state of play and why it wont work between us, but I just can't bring myself to tell her. I'm weak. I dont like hurting people and would prefer to merely bury the issue as I have done for the past half year. I thought/hoped she'd moved on. I could tell her I'm too busy but I used that line last year (it was true then and it's still largely true now). I'm not really seeking advice I just feel I need to vent to an anonymous audience. I just dont want to be the bad guy...

I think you need to put this in perspective - you saw her twice, six months ago, that's no big deal. Just be honest and tell her you don't feel that way towards her - that's the right thing to do and how to avoid being the bad guy. If she reacts badly to that then she needs to get things in perspective - and that's not your responsibility.

Last edited:
Bumpy track + noob-ish and rather unfit driver + twisty layout + 15 laps in a go-kart = EXHAUSTION. :|

50 laps in a sprint-car-like go kart on a slick track.

We were told fairly decent drivers (aka not us) could hit 65 mph at the end of the straights. It felt like we were hitting 165 mph. :?

try 2 1hr sessions and then tell me how you feel (endurance racing with several mates = win)

That sounds like fun.

'Charging, Alien Battery'

:|

Lol, look what I just realized was in my work pc

tr.png

Is anyone else having trouble with PheyreFile?
http://img17.imageshack.**/img17/3963/dilbert12.jpg

:lol: Can the computers that were around when token ring was around even support XP? :p

So for those of us who maybe aren't network admins, what's so funny about token ring LAN? It's really ancient?

It's very ancient, and was a competing protocol to Ethernet back when we were still trying to figure out this whole "networking" thing.

Basically, only one computer was allowed to send data at a time on a token ring network, dictated by whichever computer had the "token" at the time. This meant the network didn't have the data collision problem that Ethernet can only mitigate, but was pretty inefficient at the same time.

Is anyone else having trouble with PhyreFile?

Yeah a bit, i'm trying to get it transferred to a new server.. been having a few issues with it, so uploads are temporarily disabled.

Yeah a bit, i'm trying to get it transferred to a new server.. been having a few issues with it, so uploads are temporarily disabled.

Is that why I can't upload a new avatar? Or are .pngs just not supported?