Random Thoughts....

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDKiQfBs9lo[/YOUTUBE]

:lmao:

"Give me the fucking shooter!"

Why do men have such horrible (or nonexistant) grooming habits?

Great. Thanks for making Alex and I look like pedo bear, TT. :lol:

If I had boobs I would never need cheering up.

I just had a dinner including ham steaks.

Am I going to die of pig flu now?

I feel a very big urge to do something spontaneous..

I feel sorry for the poor fucks that have to read a report I just wrote on legacy application strategy at work, lol it was boring to write imagine how boring it is to read :p

Last edited:
Ugh, homework!!! I hate when math teachers give out homework as busywork and call it reinforcement, that's what classwork is for. And I'm in honors, I am able to learn the equation listening to the teacher and taking down notes, apply the equation to number problems and solve the problem correctly without having to do 5 worksheets. Hell I could probably do this with 1 or 2 worksheets because if I get confused I can simply use my problem solving mind to figure out what went wrong. And also, I hate analyzing poems in English. The teacher is telling me not to over analyze it, which is difficult because I have an engineering mind and my process for analyzing anything is to over analyze and then work backwards culling the unneeded.

I need a racing game on the computer to play with. I have DiRT, GRID, and am not interested in GTR or LFS as I don't have a wheel and I want something arcady. Any ideas?

I just had a dinner including ham steaks.

Am I going to die of pig flu now?

No. Swine flu CANNOT be transmitted by eating pig. If anyone has told you otherwise, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM.

No. Swine flu CANNOT be transmitted by eating pig. If anyone has told you otherwise, DO NOT BELIEVE THEM.

You do realize I was trying to make a joke, right?

/It was cooked, anyway, so any viruses on it would have burned to death.

... But CNN says so! IT MUST BE TRUE!

No! Lies! LIES! ALL LIES!

...but seriously? Swine flu = just another government scam to scare us out of our money. Its just the goddamn flu and we're so trained to hit the panic button instantly that just because its called SWINE flu we freak out. Its simply a different strain of the flu. You recover if you take care of yourself and besides, if people are that goddamn scared, wash your hands more often and don't hang around sick people and germy places. Srsly. Get over it.

/rant.