Random Thoughts....

Isn't Russia's current one the same music with new lyrics?

Why the hell is there page 1219 but it doesnt go to it??

It was doing that with page 1218 as well. Normally it will do that when it is 1 post away from going to said page (and your post asking why it is happening snaps that page into life), but it's been weirding out on this thread badly for some reason....

Because somebody is having their posts hidden... as per another thread, I believe it's hail2freeman or whatever his name is - the famous Nano owner. :p

Last edited:

Hidden posts. They're included when calculating how many pages are in the thread, since mods and admins can see them. One solution to the problem could be to allow the number of posts per page to be less than 20 (or whatever you have it set to) when there are hidden posts on that page, i.e. if there are two hidden posts on a page, that page only has 18 posts for normal users, but 20 for mods and admins. That would keep the page counts consistent, but I don't know how hard it'd be to code variable-postcount pages for vBulletin.

:lol::lol::lol:
That is a really funny site..I cant believe people actually say stuff like that

There is a wedding outside.
and if there's one thing about Indian weddings, it's that they are very LOUD!
the sheer bass(or is it base?) is so loud that its rattling all the Glass windows!!
the constant THUMP>>>THUMP>>>THUMP!!! is driving me INSANE!!!!!:wall:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saw this on the highway:

A bumper sticker that read "YOU ARE BEING BRAINWASHED"

On a Prius. Going at about 75+ MPH.

The girl obviously has an irony deficiency.

From the "I have a cunning plan school of thought" - she obviously removed her brain years ago, can not wash what you have had removed, now can you?

From the "I have a cunning plan school of thought" - she obviously removed her brain years ago, can not wash what you have had removed, now can you?

I read that and heard Baldrick's voice in my head. :lol:

(914): Eric just called. Says he's trapped in a cul de sac because the road disappeared. Wants me to tell him what street has the bushes that whisper sweet nothings into you ear and the wobbling purple pokemon. Oh, and a "bigger and better" penis is growing out of his belly button. He took shrooms by the way.

That place sounds fun.

I just broke the world record for the shortest relationship ever today. 2 seconds.

I had my high school graduation yesterday. Out of 29 people in my class, 8 fainted, and that was my class alone. (It was warm, the ceremony was too long and some people didn't eat/drink anything before.)

I had my high school graduation yesterday. Out of 29 people in my class, 8 fainted, and that was my class alone. (It was warm, the ceremony was too long and some people didn't eat/drink anything before.)

You guys have graduation ceremonies? We don't have that in India. Over here its like... Congratulations,Here's your degree/diploma/passing certificate.Now go of and be industrious,Get moving, NEXT!!

You guys have graduation ceremonies? We don't have that in India. Over here its like... Congratulations,Here's your degree/diploma/passing certificate.Now go of and be industrious,Get moving, NEXT!!

There are a lot of ceremonies at schools/universities here, especially at high school.