Random Thoughts....

I'm convinced the Chinese government is trying to take over the world, and I have proof. Out of all my my shirts, the only ones that don't have pockets are made in China, and NONE of my pocketless shirts are made anywhere else. They are trying to lower the productivity of the American worker. How, you ask? Let's say I'm working on something very important that I need to write it down. "Let me reach for a pen in my...shit...hold on. Anyone got a pen? No? I'll be right back. I've got one in my office. What was I going to write down, anyway...shit. Forgot it. Oh well."

I've bought a couple of pairs of pants (business pants) in the US and only one of them has a coin slot in the pocket (so you don't scratch your phone or have loose change everywhere etc)

Having scoliosis sucks.

Sure does. :(

How bad is it? I was told I had scoliosis for quite a while, but now apparently it's not as noticeable. I had pretty crappy posture for a long time, but now I take an active effort to sit/lay down correctly and I exercise more. But, I have no idea if these things directly effected my severity of scoliosis or not.

I found out that I had it when I was 9 and the curve got so bad that I had to have it operated on... and now I have 2 titanium rods running down 3/4 of my spine.

I'm convinced the Chinese government is trying to take over the world, and I have proof. Out of all my my shirts, the only ones that don't have pockets are made in China, and NONE of my pocketless shirts are made anywhere else. They are trying to lower the productivity of the American worker. How, you ask? Let's say I'm working on something very important that I need to write it down. "Let me reach for a pen in my...shit...hold on. Anyone got a pen? No? I'll be right back. I've got one in my office. What was I going to write down, anyway...shit. Forgot it. Oh well."

When I don't have a shirt pocket, I have my pen case. And my wonderful Pelikan. And now I'm in love with my freshly installed Minuskin stub nib in the Parker 51. And I lost everyone on the second sentence. :cool:

https://pic.armedcats.net/n/na/nabster/2009/05/18/IMG_1771.JPG

So...I had a conversation with the girl I went on a date with the other day...and this is it.

Me: death by shnewshnew?
Her: Um, I'm pretty sure it's spelt snu snu.

My jaw dropped.

I love food.
Do you really love food, or are you just saying it because you saw it?

So...I had a conversation with the girl I went on a date with the other day...and this is it.

My jaw dropped.
While I don't personally agree with this rule, you generally spend 3 months salary on a ring.

My jaw dropped.

We told you!! She is definitely a keeper!!

Having scoliosis sucks.

Yep, have to agree. Should swim to help mine out, but I honestly don't have the time or energy, given the only time I can go is 6am in the morning... I'm not a mornig person. I am going to start again though soon, and motivate myself by getting a coffee afterwards to feel better.

My scoliosis is only minor, but I can't do some stuff at work because of it and I get some minor to moderate pain from it (mainly because I don't swim...)

Whaaaaaat? :love:

I wana see :)

It shall have to wait until tomorrow, as this middle of the night nonsense isn't conducive to proper writing.

RDO tomorrow!!! :banana: Going to have a massive sleep in (well, maybe til 9am), get a haircut, play playstation/guitar/piano and spend the arvo watching random TV/Spanish GP/whatever motorsport is on at the time. Bliss.

Going bowling/drinking with work tomorrow night. Gonna be awesome fun!

RDO tomorrow!!! :banana: Going to have a massive sleep in (well, maybe til 9am), get a haircut, play playstation/guitar/piano and spend the arvo watching random TV/Spanish GP/whatever motorsport is on at the time. Bliss.

damn you federalies :(

I'm sure every longer-term F1 fan here remembers the 2003 British GP and the bl00dy idiot that ran out on track in a kilt on lap 11 or so. For the others, he's the same guy that took out the leader of the 2004 Olympic marathon with about 5 km to go.

Well, he was recently on that British talent show, and he got advanced to the next leg of it.

:mad:

Last edited:
I'm sure every longer-term F1 fan here remembers the 2003 British GP and the bl00dy idiot that ran out on track in a kilt on lap 11 or so. For the others, he's the same guy that took out the leader of the 2004 Olympic marathon with about 5 km to go.

Well, he was recently on that British talent show, and he got advanced to the next leg of it.

:mad:

Yeah, I saw it. That guy would need to be banned from every public place, yet he's gaining even more fame by appearing in that show.