Random Thoughts....

:lol: It's one of those things isn't it? When we get a new toy we treat it with such care, then after a while we can't be bothered anymore!

Btw, nice frames PaperBiro! I need to get new ones too, I just know my glasses are going to just break and fall off my face soon!

My writing used to get called that too, then I decided I would stop using blood instead of ink...seriously though what does serial killer handwriting look like?

Anyway, this is my handwriting. My cursive is not bad, but my printing is just shocking.

3548080091_f47b1a5301.jpg
write.png

D:

God damn why must finnish be such a useless language...I would very much like to move abroad, UK, Australia, Germany or US, to work....but there are no jobs in existence that would require to be finnish...spanish yes, russian yes, chinese yes, japanese yes....shit.

And since my german and swedish are not that great anymore, being fluent in english doesn't quite cut it now does it.

...perkele...

^ If it makes you feel better you're still a lot smarter than me, and most americans really. I don't know many people fluent in more than just English here. It's rather lame considering how good most people from other countries are at learning english. Even friends I have in "third world countries" Know plenty of english.

It's rather lame considering how good most people from other countries are at learning english.

Oh, believe me, if you'd seen the people in my year and their English skills, you'd think differently. Or if you'd ever taken a look at an 'international' forum, that is actually predominantly German with a couple of other people thrown in so they have to write in English. It's horrible. (They most likely speak 'better' English than 'average Joe' in the US speaks any foreign language, but it's still horrid...)

Last edited:
how do you US people cope with cursive text? Cause AFAIK everyone everywhere writes everything in cursive, unless it's on some form that explicitly says not to.

I'd post some of my handwriting, but none of you will be able to read it anyway :shifty:

heck, sometimes I can't even read it myself

also, getting +reps for posts made in November 08 in a thread you don't remember, is awesome...

how do you US people cope with cursive text? Cause AFAIK everyone everywhere writes everything in cursive, unless it's on some form that explicitly says not to.

I'd post some of my handwriting, but none of you will be able to read it anyway :shifty:

I was taught cursive in elementary school, but only use a few letters from it now because lots of the letters just slow me down. I can read it just fine though.

Do they even teach cursive in elementary school anymore?

Oh, believe me, if you'd seen the people in my year and their English skills, you'd think differently. Or if you'd ever taken a look at an 'international' forum, that is actually predominantly German with a couple of other people thrown in so they have to write in English. It's horrible. (They most likely speak 'better' English than 'average Joe' in the US speaks any foreign language, but it's still horrid...)

Unfortunately because the school system here is SO bad for languages no one can speak a full sentence.

My daughter is learning cursive - she is 8 but it has only just come back into fashion.

Our school system is utter and complete crap!

Grammar schools, single sex with no more that three form entry; 30 students per class FTMFW plus a sixth form, oh and some playing fields would be good.

Or my school as was. They shut it down, was too good I suppose. ...

NB More grumpyness. ...

I never really got the point of cursive writing. It always seemed like you had to put more effort in and the text was less readable. I always write in printing style. Altough I never liked to write on paper anyway, writing on the computer is much more enjoyable.

Ugh, while all you Americans talk about not learning any secondary languages, everybody in Norway are forced to learn something called "new-norwegian".

If you'd imagine everybody in the UK being forced to learn Welsh then you got a rough idea of how much pain it is to learn. AND YOU DON'T FUCKING USE IT FOR ANYTHING EITHER#"%#"%#"%"

Last edited:
I never really got the point of cursive writing. It always seemed like you had to put more effort in and the text was less readable. I always write in printing style. Altough I never liked to write on paper anyway, writing on the computer is much more enjoyable.

Cursive writing is quicker for me. According to my English teacher I have "doctor's writing", which basically means illegible.

Last edited:
Ugh, while all you Americans talk about not learning any secondary languages, everybody in Norway are forced to learn something called "new-norwegian".

If you'd imagine everybody in the UK being forced to learn Welsh then you got a rough idea of how much pain it is to learn. AND YOU DON'T FUCKING USE IT FOR ANYTHING EITHER#"%#"%#"%"

:blink:
what the hell

My handwriting is very, very tiny and all runs together. It's been described as worse than a doctor's.

also, getting +reps for posts made in November 08 in a thread you don't remember, is awesome...

Damn, I barely get reps at all. :(

:blink:
what the hell

Also, what pisses me even more off about it, is that I once wrote an almost spelling error free new-norwegian essay, and they knocked it down because the content wasn't that interesting.

HOW MUCH MORE DO YOU WANT FROM ME? YOU MAKE ME SPEND 4 FUCKING HOURS LOOKING THROUGH A FUCKING DICTIONARY #"%#"%"