Random Thoughts....

Ugh, while all you Americans talk about not learning any secondary languages, everybody in Norway are forced to learn something called "new-norwegian".

If you'd imagine everybody in the UK being forced to learn Welsh then you got a rough idea of how much pain it is to learn. AND YOU DON'T FUCKING USE IT FOR ANYTHING EITHER#"%#"%#"%"

Poor you :hug:
and because of you I just spend the past 15 minutes reading about new-norwegian, norwegian bokm?l and the differences between norwegian bokm?l and standard danish, yes I'm bored :lol:

Grammar schools, single sex with no more that three form entry; 30 students per class FTMFW plus a sixth form, oh and some playing fields would be good.

Exactly the sort of school I go to! What Google Images and I have to say:
m96bfk.jpg

Plus we have more grounds (about 3 more rugby pitches worth) just down the road.
4 Classes of about 30 per year (plus a house system), w/ sixth form, all boys - except for about 20 girls in each 6th form year (12 and 13), Grammar school.

I am sorry I live in Massachusetts I can't have a gun here :lol: Ask Texas. I can run them over in the bug for a very embarrassing death though.

A customer wants us to ship to him a front passenger side window for his 2000 Legacy Outback.

To Gex, France. :| He actually shipped the vehicle over to there. Wouldn't it be just easier to sell the car here, then buy an identical Outback in France? Zoom out the link, if so curious. And apparently, a EU Legacy's windows are different the American ones.

Last edited:
I am sorry I live in Massachusetts I can't have a gun here :lol: Ask Texas. I can run them over in the bug for a very embarrassing death though.
For you, or the Bug? :p

A customer wants us to ship to him a front passenger side window for his 2000 Legacy Outback.

To Gex, France. :| He actually shipped the vehicle over to there. Wouldn't it be just easier to sell the car here, then buy an identical Outback in France? Zoom out the link, if so curious. And apparently, a EU Legacy's windows are different the American ones.

Who knows the circumstances. He may have just bought the car prior to moving, have a fondness for the car like PB does his Buick, the company he worked for moved him there and paid his expenses, etc. :dunno:

"You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucker!"

(+1 to the first person to get where that's from.)

"You just got killed by a Daewoo Lanos, motherfucker!"

(+1 to the first person to get where that's from.)
Pineapple Express was a mediocre movie. :(

Kiss was just on Ameican Idol - it was awesome.
Carlos Santana is currently on American Idol - it is a crime against good music. The fact that someone like him would ever be in a position to even begin to consider being on this show is saddening.

Seems there's a strike today at Uni, and now I'm stuck here with a big 4 hour break........

I'm tempted to just leave and go home, but I feel slightly guilty about skipping class.

Also, having got a split keyboard yesterday for my home computer, typing on these normal keyboards of the uni computers suddenly feels extremely uncomfortable.

Seems there's a strike today at Uni, and now I'm stuck here with a big 4 hour break........

I'm tempted to just leave and go home, but I feel slightly guilty about skipping class.

Also, having got a split keyboard yesterday for my home computer, typing on these normal keyboards of the uni computers suddenly feels extremely uncomfortable.

I couldn't be bothered dealing with it so I'm staying at work for the day

Kiss was just on Ameican Idol - it was awesome.
Carlos Santana is currently on American Idol - it is a crime against good music. The fact that someone like him would ever be in a position to even begin to consider being on this show is saddening.

AND NOW QUEEN. I knew I hated this show for a reason. These people don't even deserve to sing these songs in the privacy of their own homes.

/Rant
Now to go to sleep and dream this never happened.

My rental is a 2008 Ford Focus SE... and I rather like it. Only because its a nice cushy ride, sunroof (omg!), fogs (no fog option for my car) and the nice acceleration it has. Same hp as my Scion yet the Ford has a better punch. Still, I miss my car :cry: