Random Thoughts....

My rental is a 2008 Ford Focus SE... and I rather like it. Only because its a nice cushy ride, sunroof (omg!), fogs (no fog option for my car) and the nice acceleration it has. Same hp as my Scion yet the Ford has a better punch. Still, I miss my car :cry:

:hug:

I hate having the rhythm of a song stuck in my head and not the lyrics. Because googling the lyrics will get you the name of the song, however googling the rhythm phonetically comes up with nothing useful.

Christ this is boring, writing the methodology about how we aligned COBIT to AS8015 so that we can best monitor a broad range of KPI's

Why am I up at 06:30 on a holiday?!?

Kiss was just on Ameican Idol - it was awesome.
Carlos Santana is currently on American Idol - it is a crime against good music. The fact that someone like him would ever be in a position to even begin to consider being on this show is saddening.

I feel sorry for Steve Martin, who was forced to play with the dopey tattooed girl. He does play a mean banjo, but I think having to have that girl warble or sing in whatever the hell language she's speaking is downright cruel.

Speaking of AI, time to search the YouTubes for the inevitable "OMG NOOOOOOOOOO!!" fan reaction videos. :lol:

Star Trek was AWESOME.
Yeah, it was the first movie in over 2 years that i bothered going to a movie theater for, and i wasn't disappointed. 'Twas a nice watch, and Shaun/Nicholas Angel as Scotty was awesome, Leonard Nimoy was the icing on the cake.
So I just graduated college.

...Go me?

Go you!

Dear god "Boom Boom Pow" by black eyed peas is unbeleivably shit, seriously who the fuck listens to that crap - "i'm so 3008, you're so 2000 late" "you're so boom boom boom" what uninspired wet shit. Pretty much all music in the charts sucks but this is just another level of shit, most chart stuff is just white noise that I don't care about - you don't notice it (pink's songs for instance all sound exactly the same and I really don't get why everyone seems to have a hardon for Kings of Leon either, it's a pretty big meh)

and I fire up itunes music story and what do I find, that crap is number 1 on the Australian store --- uuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Blaro would be happy that it's not his favourite friend lady gaga at least :p

So I just graduated college.

...Go me?

Correct! Well done mate.

Well, I found out this morning that my older dog will most likely have to be put down next week. I've been pretty shattered all day and on the verge of tears for the most part (it's bloody exhausting trying not to cry for seven hours, I do not recommend it). After feeling emotionally ruined all day I called my boyfriend and somehow he managed to cheer me up. I think I even laughed. He is awesome.

Did anyone here used to play Magic the Gathering?

Some uni friends and I decided to revisit the good old days of high school and dug out our old decks to play. Despite the fact that I felt extremely geeky, its still great fun after all these years.

Blaro would be happy that it's not his favourite friend lady gaga at least :p

Today I found out that not one, but two of my manly, beer-drinking, sports-watching, hetero-sex-having, loudly-farting manly men friends love Lady Gaga, unironically. "Seriously, I LOVE Pokerface!"

As a wise man once put it: FFFFFFFFUUUUUUU-

At least we all agreed that she was hot, and that we would all do her (not at the same time). Arr arr arrgh.

Last edited: