Random Thoughts....

Ahh! this new live thread thing is unnerving.

I'll change my Avvy whenever I see something worth using, still think my best one was the K.nob Aston. :D

Mgkdk's avatar is a nice refresh. :)

I just changed my avatar, thanks to Blayde :D
First time I changed it to something that's not a different version of the old one, I might change back if people get confused, I have had the other one for 4 years :p

Cool 'un. :lol:

Even if you are not a Moto GP fan normally, watch the last two laps of today?s Catalunya GP. :cool:
Boredom fixed for you. :)

That was awesome.

I knew that Rossi guy was good, but that was really very impressive :D They're mad, those MotoGP guys.

Ahh! this new live thread thing is unnerving.

I'll change my Avvy whenever I see something worth using, still think my best one was the K.nob Aston. :D

Mgkdk's avatar is a nice refresh. :)

Speaking of avatars, what is your current one of?

For the longest time, I thought it was a KFC bucket. I don't know why I thought that...

First time I changed it to something that's not a different version of the old one, I might change back if people get confused, I have had the other one for 4 years :p

I...I don't know you anymore...:(....:cry:...

Keep it. It's now updated with the times, as emoticons have become more sophisticated.

Myself, I am not going to change mine, since like most of you, I find people faster by their avatar. Not to be a snob, but mine is pretty distinct.

I'm keeping my avatar from now on, although it will be topically customised from time to time. Ferrari gay Guy will be replaced when everyone forgets him.

Why can't gartner get that Western Australia is a state, not western Australia :O

Also their reports are quite quite boring

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH THEY CANCELLED THE MEETING.

I can now read the morning papers while having a slow breakfast. :D

LOLs my roommate had a lady over the other night who broke her finger playing Wii.

Can I just say that I'm mesmerized by your avatar? I've been watching it jump and bounce around for a good 5 minutes and counting.

Keep it. It's now updated with the times, as emoticons have become more sophisticated.

Myself, I am not going to change mine, since like most of you, I find people faster by their avatar. Not to be a snob, but mine is pretty distinct.

I do so as well, and because of that my avatar is staying the same- I might eventually do some customisation or add-ons but it will basically be the same. Kind of like my car :D.

I will never change my avatar or my sig.

Also holy shit "Up" was awesome and now I've got some sweet glasses!

What Mythbusters needs now is a segment about tomb traps: whether a three thousand year old crossbow trap would still work when a tomb gets broken into. I wonder how you could simulate that.

What Mythbusters needs now is a segment about tomb traps: whether a three thousand year old crossbow trap would still work when a tomb gets broken into. I wonder how you could simulate that.

Lets send Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt into one of these tombs and find out the real way. No simulation required.

And if it doesn't work, then they can have an "accident" and never come back.

Today at the car auction I mentioned earlier I watched as a 1937 Lincoln Series K Convertible Sedan originally used for the FDR and Truman administrations sell for $1 million dollars. I know it's not a record or anything but it cool to watch some guy drop a million dollars on a car.

^not bad, it's like mgkdk-avatar V2.0 :D

Yeah, I only changed it because it was somewhat close to the old one :D

Nice.
Only trouble is that you can't really make any sad posts with that avatar :p

I never make sad posts, do I, well maybe once or twice :p

It?s very you, I like it! :cool:

.. with new colour coordination feature and 3D imaging. :lol:

Yeah I liked that it was the same colour as my name :)

:lol:

I feel....cold...

:p

:p

Can I just say that I'm mesmerized by your avatar? I've been watching it jump and bounce around for a good 5 minutes and counting.

Haha, so was I.