Random Thoughts....

The "grapefruit" crates are full of long drink cans. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_drink

I really like the taste of it, and it was cheap. And I bought cheap vodka.. becuase it was cheap. I know it's not as good as brand stuff, but I think overanalyzing drinks like these is for people who live in continental europe :). They are here to make you drunk, the end. Besides, Viru Valge isn't the worst vodka in the world, hell I even bought j?germeister.
So it's something like gin & tonic? That could be alright then. I was a bit worried that it could be some grapefruit flavoured beer or something, since it was in the same kind of box.

I'm seriously considering building an ark due to the rain we've been having this "summer". Anyone wanna help? We'll kick some of the animals off to make room.

Also, looking at CrazyRussian's avatar is giving me a warm fuzzy feeling inside.

Ask the nice peeps in the Please make an Avatar Thread to make a similar one for you, it?s about time you got one. :p

^I can play the piano (kinda), I got to Grade 2 then I quit. I was no good at it, or very dedicated.

Speaking of piano, I just started playing again today...for the first time in 5 years.

I can still kinda memorize Fur Elise! (The song of choice for all half-assed piano players. It's like Stairway to Heaven for crap guitarists.)

http://img138.imageshack.**/img138/4663/waynesworldnostairwayku0.jpg

I can play The Flinstone's theme tune and some of Alicia Key's - No one. Then I got bored because I failed at it and resorted back to eating Quavers.

My wife was actually barefoot and pregnant making pancakes in the Kitchen this morning... AWESOME

mine was barefoot and pregnant making waffles when I came home. Do I win now?

because waffles > pancakes !

On another note...I never understood why everybody seems to like j?germeister. It is not any stronger than regular vodka or whisky, but it tastes like cough medicine :barf:

It is not any stronger than regular vodka, because it's only 70 proof. Vodka is usually around 80 proof.

Also, you probably don't like licorice-like flavours or else you'd enjoy Jagermeister too... it's by far the most alcoholic thing that I can just sip by itself. I agree that it's become a douchey drink, but it's pretty good stuff (and, as Sam Jackson would say, "it'll get ya drunk!").

Yet more thunderstorms coming this way. Usually I am elated about this kind of weather, but it's getting a little old. All this rain; has Northern Illinois become the new Seattle? They haven't seen rain in a month!

....And I just did.

:shock:

My lips and face is going numb.

Are.

Sorry, grammar Nazi.

Intended on a quiet/early night last night, but ended up sitting in the pub watching the football and drinking far too much beer. Oh dear.

RESULT - watto, nothing to be ashamed of, what blokes are!

PS I'm not allowed - you first have a mother you then get a little freedom then you get married and get a new mother who comes with a mother (i.e. 2x mothers) and you still have your original mother - bugger.

Last edited:
I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally want to learn how to play piano. It's such a sexy thing to be able to do <3 :rolleyes:

Yep, nothing beats playing piano. Finished Grade 8 here.

And just finished brewing some coffee with my new french press. Life is good.

Last edited:
Someone lend me a gun so I can kill the family of ravens across the street from me. :mad: There's a baby raven in that group who cries NON STOP for what seems an hour, leaves, and COMES BACK. WHAT THE FUCK. If my cat had front claws and would come back to me, I would send him up the tree to catch and strangle the fucker :mad:

Someone lend me a gun so I can kill the family of ravens across the street from me. :mad: There's a baby raven in that group who cries NON STOP for what seems an hour, leaves, and COMES BACK. WHAT THE FUCK. If my cat had front claws and would come back to me, I would send him up the tree to catch and strangle the fucker :mad:

Go to wal-mart, buy pellet gun?

wtf happened to Klutch? he hasn't signed on since the end of march... i hope is police lady girlfriend didn't have him thrown in jail...