Random Thoughts....

I feel guilty no matter who buys me an expensive gift. Call it my Asian upbringing, I guess. :blush:

I'm Asian, and I'm the same. I always feel awkward accepting a gift from someone, no matter who that is, like I'm getting something I don't deserve. I suppose it's partly because of those uniquely Asian values of having to work for a reward.

Last edited:
*grumbles* stupid Asian tight-arse/gift receiving guilt/non alcohol metabolising genes.

I'm so excited about Top Gear that even though I'm completely drained from exam study, I still can't go to bed.

As in too many guys are more girly than I am.

How would you classify girly? My boyfriend likes interior decorating and visual/creative arts (he's a mechanical engineer/industrial designer), hates sport, is completely indifferent to cars, and on Friday night showed me how to use a sewing machine and helped me make a dress (I sucked and he was quite good). I still wouldn't call him girly though.

Apparently it's only some Asian people who lack that enzyme (not gene, sorry, it's late and my brain stopped working a little while ago). I know I lack it, although it may have something to do with the fact that I'm 5'6" and 130lbs and I very rarely drink.

anyway off to bed...have to be alert for my job tomorrow so that customers can scream abuse at me when I don't give them money.

How would you classify girly? My boyfriend likes interior decorating and visual/creative arts (he's a mechanical engineer/industrial designer), hates sport, is completely indifferent to cars, and on Friday night showed me how to use a sewing machine and helped me make a dress (I sucked and he was quite good). I still wouldn't call him girly though.
A manly man can do girly things and still be manly and girly man can do manly stuff, but still be girly. It's more about how the man does the things he does.

By the way, I neg rep people who complain about their neg reps. I do it anonymous of course. :p
You did it wrong if you just did, since I have a + rep saying "no neg rep whining, please" :lol:

You did it wrong if you just did, since I have a + rep saying "no neg rep whining, please" :lol:
You caught me. I wrote the reason and just after submitting I noticed that I forgot to choose negative, but it was too late.

I will get you next time! :twisted:

I don't think you can judge people by the way they act or like things. I've got this lady friend who likes girls but acts really girly, I think.. and the worst thing is that I really like her.. oh shit.

Guys have to have a 5 foot penis, walk around topless all day long, drive a pickup and eat snakes for breakfast to be manly?

o/

You called?