Random Thoughts....

I have an exam tomorrow and I've felt like shit for that past 3 days, and today is shaping up to be the same...

And I went anyways, and aced it. It was a two-part exam, 30 and 27 questions, worst scoring part graded and I scored 945/1000 on the first part and 875/1000 on the second :mrgreen:. Already studying for the next one, if all goes well, I'll take that exam in 2-3 weeks.

Last edited:
Same here, but since accounting is never really complex it should go fine, unless I fall asleep of boredom :D

Is it just me, or do I not give a flying fuck about Jon and Kate?

You are not alone. Shit like them make me glad I don't have cable. Feel bad for the kids though. Its not like they asked to have attention whores for parents.

For Sale: One high pressure system. Located off Gulf Coast of USA. Make Offer! Must come to collect.

I mean, it's summer. Of course it's going to be hot, but after awhile it gets boring. I just wish It'd rain, but it won't before July.

Can't remember if I said...but I gave my boyfriend the watch. He loved it, and said I spend to much money on him, but too bad :p And somehow he guessed that I'd gone and bought it the day I went and bought it, even though after we saw it in the shop I didn't even mention it once.

For Sale: One high pressure system. Located off Gulf Coast of USA. Make Offer! Must come to collect.

I mean, it's summer. Of course it's going to be hot, but after awhile it gets boring. I just wish It'd rain, but it won't before July.

Dude where do you live, it's been raining constantly in the Midwest and Northeast.

Hey, the editor-in-chief is older than I am, and pretty cute. :D

HH, my major is Writing with minors in History and Photography.

Edit: Also, HELLZ YEAH I'VE ASKED HER TO SCHEDULE AN INTERVIEW. As long as I can get away with graphic design, which I find pretty interesting anyway, or editing, and don't have to write anything lest I dispense bad ideas/advice ("Breaking News: Robert Pattinson is gay with Bruce Vilanch! Tweens everywhere jump off bridges!"), and I get paid enough to feed my various motorcycle addictions, then I should just grin and bear it. Did I mention the editor-in-chief is cute?

:cool:
how about "Robert Pattinson thinks twilight is retarded" That would be better because it is actually true :lol:

Same here, but since accounting is never really complex it should go fine, unless I fall asleep of boredom :D

That was the attitude that caused me to fail the course back in 2005. I'd done accounting at school in year 12 and it was easy as 1 + 1 = 2. So I chose to do the uni course externally and didn't really bother with any of the course work until the first mid semester test. I knew I was in for trouble when the first question (presumably the gimmie, the ice-breaker to reset everyone's nerves and make them feel good about themselves) was 'what is the accountant's definition of accounting'? No idea. Needless to say, I failed spectacularly. Ended up writing an apology letter in the actual exam!

So four years later and I'm now at the end of my degree, and about to resit the exam again. I've passed all the course work but I'm still pretty nervous because the exam deals with worksheets, cash flows, budgets and CVP analysis. I have a rudimentry understanding of the concepts of each so I'm hopeful of a 50% pass to scrape through. Can only cram as much revision in now (I really shouldn't be here) and hope for the best come tomorrow!

I am finally finished with my unpaid internship! Woohoo!
I had to pay $2,600 to my university, because the internship counts as credit hours, $500 for rent, and I worked 200 hours without getting paid.
You can guess how I feel about the whole thing...

This is the first time I've ever had 1000 massages on a forum and that's a big milestone for me :D

FinalGear, breaking records every day.

I have to start work at 2am tomorrow........

DAMN! But i get up early most mornings.......

And don't finish till the afternoon!

To continue on the tone set by Adu and Red_Bull... Had the first of the 6 exams I have to take in these two weeks: spoken exam in the subject I despise the most (literature commentary).

Aced it. 10/10. :D