Random Thoughts....

Right that's me off. Off to my driving test. Wish me luck.

Fuck you Sony, fuck you for not having a made-to-order offer outside of the US or UK. I want a notebok with SSD and a Blu-Ray drive, not one or the other and I'm not effing waiting another 12 months for them to come out with one that has both when my current computer renders itself unusable after a mere three minutes.

Why would you want an SSD now? They're godawful expensive for what you get.

Because I'm going to be using this notebook for at least three years and I'm willing to spend every penny if I'm going to be using it for that long.

Here's how it stands

320GB HDD/Blu-Ray R/W vs 256GB SSD (In a couple of weeks 512GB SSD)/ DVD-RW

or if Sony had fucking made to order VAIOs over here

320GB HDD/Blu-Ray R/W vs 512GB SSD/Blu-Ray R/W

If SSDs aren't noticeable faster than regular HDDs at the moment, I'm gonna go for the Blu-Ray drive

It's so hot Frodo and Sam just destroyed the Ring by dropping it in a postbox.

You know what I like about "Random Thoughts"...you never have a repost.:D

Well that's a pass for me :D

I had the locally known 'nasty Nige' examiner, and without my instructor in the back managed 8 minors. Which personally is like a huge kick in the balls. But it's a pass.

And that makes me better than Viper.

I had the locally known 'nasty Nige' examiner, and without my instructor in the back managed 8 minors. Which personally is like a huge kick in the balls. But it's a pass.

:cheers:

Congratulations! :)

I'm probably starting driving school myself in about 2 weeks' time once I'm done with my exams.

I can't stand my neighbours <_<

They are a couple around my age (+2 years maybe) they have a 2-2,5 year old daughter and a stupid dog.
Almost every time they aren't home the dog is barking non-stop. Whenever the guy is alone (sometimes at other times too) he is playing the piano and singing, you'd think with all the practice he would be getting better, but no, he's crap... A few times I've dragged one of our B&O penta speakers into the bedroom (the room that shares a wall with the room with their bedroom with piano), shifted all the volume to that and blasted AC/DC, Guns 'n Roses, whatever makes most noise, and left for an hour. And he plays all hours of the day, once I took a pan and hammered on the wall at a quarter past midnight to get him to stop.
The girl is a bitch, they've had several parties and even though it says in the rules that you have to turn down the noise at 10 in the evening they have continued till midnight on several occations, last time till almost 3, when I knocked on the door and she answered I asked how long they were going to continue, guess what she said, 'when we get a taxi to get to the city', WTF she didn't even apologise then or after, bitch <_<
Now their daughter, I know she is just a kid and normally I like those but...
Whenever she is around the pavement near the parkinglot and a car comes along she starts screaming like she is getting killed or something. If there is something she doesn't want to do she screams. She can talk pretty good btw. Just now they were gonna go for a walk, she hurt her leg a bit, sat down and started screaming, they said they wouldn't carry her, she started screaming, they said they were not going if she was like that, she started screaming. That repeated 2 or 3 times and then they went inside again, 5 mins later they went for the walk anyway.
:blowup:

Holy crap dude, well done! (So soon already.) :thumbsup:
Now you have to give us the lessons total, just so I can out do you!

My total was only 9 lessons :mrgreen: , but I was riding motorcycles/scooter for a couple of years before and had passed my Bike test before as well. BOTH first time.(So going on 19, so you win!)

To pass when seventeen, so soon after your birthday is excellent work. :cool:

Now off to Finland with you to learn properly and get some sisu. :lol:

I can't stand my neighbours <_<

* neighbours being a pain in the arse anecdotes *
:blowup:

mgkdk, you has gun! :comfort:

You know what I like about "Random Thoughts"...you never have a repost.:D

Reposts happen in here too, sort of.

Stick around long enough and you'll see the same topics come up over and over again. Some instances off the top of my head: really hot weather, wisdom teeth extraction.

I hate having my wisdom teeth extracted during hot weather ... oh wait

A few times I've dragged one of our B&O penta speakers into the bedroom (the room that shares a wall with the room with their bedroom with piano), shifted all the volume to that and blasted AC/DC, Guns 'n Roses, whatever makes most noise, and left for an hour. And he plays all hours of the day, once I took a pan and hammered on the wall at a quarter past midnight to get him to stop.

Go you! :lmao: