Random Thoughts....

Man my broken arm is freaking annoying, I can't lift it, can't rotate it, sucks changing my shirt, all I can wear is elastic waste shorts, can't wipe my ass with the regular hand* (have you guys tried with you opposite arm? it's hard) and every so often when I move I can still feel the broken ends rubbing together:mad:. I'm going on vacation to the Southwest US and points north(Grand Canyon NP, Arches NP, Petrified Forest NP, Yellowstone NP, the Grand Tetons) and I better be able to use it by then or I'll be pissed.
:mad:

*hand holding toilet paper.

Man my broken arm is freaking annoying, I can't lift it, can't rotate it, sucks changing my shirt, all I can wear is elastic waste shorts, can't wipe my ass with the regular hand* (have you guys tried with you opposite arm? it's hard) and every so often when I move I can still feel the broken ends rubbing together:mad:. I'm going on vacation to the Southwest US and points north(Grand Canyon NP, Arches NP, Petrified Forest NP, Yellowstone NP, the Grand Tetons) and I better be able to use it by then or I'll be pissed.
:mad:

I suggest you don't drive through town here on the way up to Yellowstone then. Our roads are quite bumpy. The interstate is fine though. :lol:

Man my broken arm is freaking annoying, I can't lift it, can't rotate it, sucks changing my shirt, all I can wear is elastic waste shorts, can't wipe my ass with the regular hand* (have you guys tried with you opposite arm? it's hard)
Yeah, whenever my back is playing up I have to twist around the other way and use the other hand. It sucks. It's those little things that are the worst. The worst part for me was when I'd be asleep and I'd move or roll over and the sudden twinge would wake me up. Four of five times a night... I just couldn't get a good nights sleep.:(

and every so often when I move I can still feel the broken ends rubbing together
Oh! Sweet Jesus! :puke:

Anyway, if I were you I'd hit a titty bar and get some naked ladies grinding all-up on me.:mrgreen: Get a few beers in you and you'll be like "What broken arm?!?". You're not allowed to touch the ladies anyway!

Tell 'em you broke your arm rescuing little baby ducks from a storm drain. ;)

It's poetry saying how big the sea is.

Cool :cool: Can you give a rough translation, someone made fun of me saying I couldn't find out what it said, I want to rub it in his face :p

I find lots of Australian girls accents grating, franga's chicks are probably the worst culprits.

I get to speak to people with those accents all day in my job....I myself have a pretty neutral Australian accent, to the point where other Australians have thought I'm British, which is probably the result of an itinerant childhood, but I have found myself 'ockerising' my accent at work so my customers relate better to me. I guess they wouldn't like speaking to someone who sounds like a ponce.

I can't believe how much of an upper body workout it is walking around with crutches. Oh well, I guess its good strength training for my shoulders :p

I get to speak to people with those accents all day in my job....I myself have a pretty neutral Australian accent, to the point where other Australians have thought I'm British, which is probably the result of an itinerant childhood, but I have found myself 'ockerising' my accent at work so my customers relate better to me. I guess they wouldn't like speaking to someone who sounds like a ponce.

Just tell them you're waiting till knock off so you can a stubby and some reds

I'm anxiously waiting for my exam results... they should be published online tonight, if not, they will be published at my school tomorrow around noon. :|

Hoping for an overall average of about 95-96/100 out of the 6 exams I had...

. ... can't wipe my ass with the regular hand* (have you guys tried with you opposite arm? it's hard) . ...

A job for a close personal friend perhaps?

Ponce (One who lives on the earnings of a Prostitute) = Pom I see. How nice.

Last edited:
So apparently Snapple stopped using high fructose corn syrup and is using sugar instead... that is great news, except they taste really watered down now. Anyone noticed this?

A job for a close personal friend perhaps?

Ponce (One who lives on the earnings of a Prostitute) = Pom I see. How nice.

:lol: sorry, I didn't mean to imply that English people are ponces, it's just that not having a bogany accent is not a good thing in my line of work...people tend to think that you're going to patronise them etc. Tall poppy syndrome.

I knew what you meant really - "La-de-da Gunner Graham" does not sell well with the masses.

[YOUTUBE]NkWjwrQvHWQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
I want to give a shout-out to all the Americans on this day; Their Independence Day.

From what I can gather watching movies and television, it's usually a day of drinking, getting drunk, having barbecue and setting off fireworks. And, let us not forget the most important thing of all; The Drinking! (and the fireworks)

So yeah, enjoy yourselves, have a cold one for me and try not to get burned too badly.

From what I can gather watching movies and television, it's usually a day of drinking, getting drunk, having barbecue and setting off fireworks. And, let us not forget the most important thing of all; The Drinking! (and the fireworks)

From what I can gather watching movies and television, isn't that every day in Australia? :cheers:

My parents Cadillac CTS came in today. I was expecting I'd like it much more than I freaked out about before. I sat inside, the dash is nice, noticed the crappy shifter that has lost its metal or wood on it in favour for black plastic compared to the old car. Also notice how the seats are less comfortable. Then I looked at the wheels and saw how they look like every other CTS on the road, unlike the old multi-spokes that my dad got rid of.

There is crome extended the length of the car on the rear bumper, which looks like it came from auto-zone and was taped on with double sided tape. I then sat in the back, and I don't fit as the seats are smaller and the roof arches down more, my head hits the top in every direction and I can actually jam my head into a space by the window where I used to sleep on long trips. I then opened the trunk and some how this bigger car compared to the old one has a trunk that is 3/4 the size.

I really hate this thing, and my parents are still screaming (literally waking me up today) to save money and do certain things to do so, and they go out and pay 25K more for this than an equilly equiped G8.

They saved up when they needed to and now can afford to buy the car THEY want. You are not in the same position as them in life. Do you have a house? Do you have a decent income to live out the rest of your life? Remember they have to PAY FOR YOU if you waste your money.

Stop whining, it is grating. They didn't get the car you wanted. Boohoo.

I want to give a shout-out to all the Americans on this day; Their Independence Day.

So yeah, enjoy yourselves, have a cold one for me and try not to get burned too badly.

It is pretty much exactly what you see in Independence Day. We go through a few White Houses, but it worth it in my opinion. :p

Last edited:
From what I can gather watching movies and television, isn't that every day in Australia? :cheers:
Yeah, 'cept for The Melbourne Cup Day - Then we're all down the track, puttin' money on the ponies.:cool:

It is pretty much exactly what you see in Independence Day. We go through a few White Houses, but it worth it in my opinion. :p
:lol:

I love Independence Day what other day can you be drunk, set of fireworks, almost lose fingers, and it is still funny to you and your friends.:lol:

Last edited: