Random Thoughts....

What my dad did several times with broken headphones is buy a pair of the same ones, put the broken ones in and return it saying it wasn't what he wanted. This is if the speaker blew.

What my dad did several times with broken headphones is buy a pair of the same ones, put the broken ones in and return it saying it wasn't what he wanted. This is if the speaker blew.

My friend bought a broken Logitech G25 from an online auction site for something like 50? then went to the shops and bought a brand new one. Then, a week later he used the warranty receipt from the new set to get a new wheel&pedals in exchange for the broken one he bought online. instant discount :)

Bought a pair of nice big headphones, forget the details about them, but they're very good.
I got bored and started chewing on the cable, little did I realise at the time but I was gnawing through it.

Five minutes later, gnawed through it.

Took it to the shop I got them from, about 6 months prior, with the receipt.

Week later, brand new pair, for nothing, lol.

I did that once, That's what I get for listening to music when bored. All of the sudden the music stopped and I was like "Wtf?"

Is there a specific day of the week that airfares go down in price? The lowest package deal (air+hotel) at the hotel I want was $908, two days ago. Now it's $1,010! wtf?! :mad: For only a $100-200 more I can get a super nice fking hotel but.. I want to save monies so I have things to buy when back there.

Someone start experimenting with implanting wing DNA in to humans.

^Maybe they already have.

CNN.com said:
An employee at a New Jersey chocolate processing plant died Wednesday after falling into a vat of hot chocolate, according to a spokesman for the Camden County Prosecutor's office. Vincent Smith II, 29, was dumping raw chocolate into the vat for melting when he fell in from a nine-foot high platform. He suffered a fatal blow to the head from the vat's agitator, a paddle-like mechanism used for stirring the chocolate. According to the Camden County prosecutor's office, three other people were on the platform at the time. One was able to shut the machinery off quickly, but it was too late to save Smith. The facility, owned by Cocoa Services Inc., is managed and operated by by Lyons and Sons. The rectangular vat, which was 8 feet deep, 14 feet long and 6 feet wide, was churning a batch of chocolate for Hershey's when the accident occurred, the prosecutor's office said.

Why do I now have the Oompa Loompa song in my head? :blink:

A person I know had a baby yesterday...kinda cool I think.

STILLWATER, Okla.--A quirk of the clock and the calendar has given a Stillwater family an unforgettable memory.

When the time lined up on Wednesday afternoon at 12:34:56 on 07/08/09, it was more than just a twice-a-century alignment. They also had a unique reason to celebrate.

"It just so happened that when they took me back, when he got here, it was 12:34:56," said Lydia Uhrig.

Her son's birth certificate says his birth happened at 12:34:56 at 07/08/09.

Why do I now have the Oompa Loompa song in my head? :blink:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbYtASAakAI[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykwqXuMPsoc&feature=fvst[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIyixC9NsLI&feature=channel[/YOUTUBE]
There. That should get the Oompa Loompa song out of your head. You can thank me later.

I'm speccing a PC for my friend atm, and it looks like this:

CPU: intel q8200
Motherboard: asus P5Q3 deluxe wifi
HD: WD 500GB SATA 2
RAM: kingston DDR2-800
VGA: asus 8400GS 512 MB
Power supply: antec earthwatts 500w
Case: lian li PC8

Any good?

DDR2 sux, get DDR3 :p

Seriously though, after using DDR3, I won't go back. Maybe it's just a mental thing? Anyone else here on DDR3 and love it?

Last edited:
He doesn't do any hardcore gaming or resource intensive stuff. I've overspecced it a bit though for his needs since he doesn't want to constantly change computers.

Drunk on apple cider... bow to my manliness bitches!

I like watching "Penn & Teller: Bullshit" but sometimes I get tired of Penn Gillette swearing every other word, it becomes tedious.

pro tip : if you see a directory filled with crap and it's called MSOCache, DON'T DELETE it!
I've spent last night trying to get all my Office icons back, it's a nightmare

stupid microsoft!